Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

D-Aspartic Acid

venvenlis

Just wondering if there is a specific daa I should take or possibly a decent one out there. Running s4 and gw for 12 weeks if that matters. Thanks

Are people saying to use DAA just cause it's cheap and "might" slightly work? There doesn't seem to be many human studies that proves it effectiveness. :confused:

Are people saying to use DAA just cause it's cheap and "might" slightly work? There doesn't seem to be many human studies that proves it effectiveness. :confused:

It's one of those things where it is very cheap,many can help stimulate LH before going into PCT. however, I wouldn't say it's required by any means. Just a cheap tool that may make it a little easier for recovery

It's one of those things where it is very cheap,many can help stimulate LH before going into PCT. however, I wouldn't say it's required by any means. Just a cheap tool that may make it a little easier for recovery

well said brother... that more than sums it up... its not anything drastic but it does provide an extra boost or support...

well said brother... that more than sums it up... its not anything drastic but it does provide an extra boost or support...

Yeah that's basically what I was thinking. People don't need to worry too much about what brands to get, just get what's cheap and tastes good.

Yeah that's basically what I was thinking. People don't need to worry too much about what brands to get, just get what's cheap and tastes good.

absolutely... thats why i like power chews for daa... they taste so damn good, its like a treat when you dose and they work well...

The powder is much less expensive, and I would just mix it with bcaa's or my creatine to add flavor :).
Yes, I will say the power chews are damn good, but I've also just bought the powder in bulk and put it in my bcaa and creatine drink mix. Works quite well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom