napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Update

Rmg1055

Just wanted to give a cycle update. My cycle is: 300mg test a week for 12 weeks. Along with Aromison 12.5mg eod. This is a first cycle as well with 5-6 years of training. I am 4 weeks in and I am up 5lbs while the mirror would say I am also leaner. I feel like my muscle bellies are always full and it is an awesome feeling. Plus, the pumps and vascularity in the gym is nothing like I've experienced before. Definitely happy so far.

Sounds like some solid changed bro. Keep it up and changes will continue.
I think this would be best in the log subforum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to give a cycle update. My cycle is: 300mg test a week for 12 weeks. Along with Aromison 12.5mg eod. This is a first cycle as well with 5-6 years of training. I am 4 weeks in and I am up 5lbs while the mirror would say I am also leaner. I feel like my muscle bellies are always full and it is an awesome feeling. Plus, the pumps and vascularity in the gym is nothing like I've experienced before. Definitely happy so far.

Glad everything is going well bro. Do you have any specific questions or anything?

very awesome man. up 5 lbs but looking leaner could mean you are recomping. when i first got on TRT i had the same thing happen to me. you are running a perfect cycle for first time. just simple test only and you are reaping the benefits without killing yourself, great job. make sure your pct is lined up ahead of time

Top Bottom