Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle review

Captain TM

Hey everyone
good day !
I'm thinking of running this cycle for cut and maintain LBM
170 pound
5.7 tall 25 years old
1-12 test p 50 mg eod
1-12 mast 100 mg eod
1-12 primobolone 400 to 600 mg wk
1-12 hgh fragment ( need help with dosage)
4-12 anavar 60 to 80 mg day
(I may through some gw501516 and clen or eca stack )
(I may use letro or nolva or adex on the cycle )
pct
Clomid 50 50 25 25
Nolva 40 20 20 20 10
aromasin 12.5 eod
hope to hear your opinion on this and adjust if something wrong
thanks !

Captain TM said:
Hey everyone
good day !
170 pound
5.7 tall 25 years old
1-12 test p 50 mg eod
1-12 mast 100 mg eod
pct
Clomid 50 50 25 25
Nolva 40 20 20 20 10
aromasin 12.5 eod
thanks !

First of all, welcome to Asrenaline Rush! I'm glad you were able to make it over here. I'm sure you will love this place brother.

As for your cycle, it mostly looks great, but there are a few things I would change. There is absolutely no need to use a serm on cycle, and especially not Letro. It is far too strong, and should only be used if you have the onset of gyno.

Your primo dosage I would run 600mg, and run it for 16 weeks. 12 weeks is a little on the short end for primo in my opinion. Your Anavar length is too long as well. You have the right idea using it on the back end, but I would not exceed 6 weeks. I'm not real well versed on peptides, so I can't help you with the frag dosing. I would strongly suggest adding in the GW to your cycle at 20mg per day. I would pick some up at www.pureessencesarms.com if you want the highest quality.

If you need help with a gear source, or getting your ancillaries, let me know. I can get you a price list for biotech and discount, if interested

Thanks a lot I appreciate your help
I would try to get to 600 mg Primo and use it long enough but it all depends on budget !
I would like to use an ai that will dry me out what you suggest ? Aromasin or adex or small dose letro ?

Can I ask what you're experience is with running gear? Just curious as to your history, not judging at all.

Also, I would say ECA and not Clen. Personal preference there. Rick gave you some good advice there. Also, feel free to contact me if you are interested in Phurious products. They are killer good and we have a great sale going on right now.

Good luck with everything and it's nice to have you here.

Re: RE: Re: Cycle review

Captain TM said:
Thanks a lot I appreciate your help
I would try to get to 600 mg Primo and use it long enough but it all depends on budget !
I would like to use an ai that will dry me out what you suggest ? Aromasin or adex or small dose letro ?
Definitely stay away from Letro. That shit is too strong and will kill your joints and dick. Aromasin would be my choice at 12.5mg EOD

HGH Frag 500-600mcg/day. Best before exercise and obviously fasted

Captain TM said:
Hey everyone
good day !
170 pound
5.7 tall 25 years old
1-12 test p 50 mg eod
1-12 mast 100 mg eod
pct
Clomid 50 50 25 25
Nolva 40 20 20 20 10
aromasin 12.5 eod
thanks !

welcome to adrenaline rush bro.... great to have you here... i recognize the screen name... i know your a good dude so im very happy your here...

as far as your cycle goes... im a fan of lower test... 50-75 eod is perfect... your mast does is low though bro... i would bump it to 200 mg eod... that will be the most effective... don't run primo less than 600 mg per week and if you can try to bump to 14-16 weeks... you are selling yourself a bit short with it... run anavar weeks 7-12 as starting week 4 is too long... i would run proviron at 50 mg per day the entire cycle as well... make sure to run protection with anavar... i recommend CEL cycle assist... very strong product and very affordable... go with aromasin on cycle... no need for nolva here.. run aromasin at 12.5 mg eod... no need for letro either... if your intent on arimidex run it .5 mg eod but aromasin is a far better choice... HGH fragment needs to be fasted... NO carbs whatsoever within 30 minutes of use... inject it at night and in the morning... 150-300 mcg each injection... Definitely run GW-501516 throughout as well... run it at 20 mg per day from the start... here is a full pct layout for you...

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Captain TM said:
Thank you guys a lot I'm very happy to see you all here
I appreciate your help I will try to adjust it

Not a problem at all man! Anytime you have questions or need help with anything at all, just let us know!

Bio-Tech said:
We have primo:)
Id love to get a price list brother. I'm hoping to experiment with immune boosting properties soon at around 200 a week. I'll Pms ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackSteel said:
Bio-Tech said:
We have primo:)
Id love to get a price list brother. I'm hoping to experiment with immune boosting properties soon at around 200 a week. I'll Pms ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your PMs Jack. I got you bro ;)

Captain TM said:
Thank you guys a lot I'm very happy to see you all here
I appreciate your help I will try to adjust it

anytime brother... don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything along the way...

Top Bottom