Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle opinion

brandonb2499

I’m looking to run test @ 600mg a week, deca @ 450mg a week, EQ @ 450mg a week and maybe 30 mg of dbol a day was planning on running for about 20 weeks, dbol would only be run for 6 weeks and would split the dosages into 2 jabs, any recommendations or opinions?

Omg 20 weeks? That's ridiculously way to long!

10-12 weeks max!
I'd also lower your test n deca to 350-400.
Dbol 4 weeks max!!!

Cycle experience???
Where did you come up, with this cycle?
Deca is mass bulk... EQ is lean gains...

Your stats??

I’m looking to run test @ 600mg a week, deca @ 450mg a week, EQ @ 450mg a week and maybe 30 mg of dbol a day was planning on running for about 20 weeks, dbol would only be run for 6 weeks and would split the dosages into 2 jabs, any recommendations or opinions?
honestly i dont like one thing about this at all...

too high for test and deca both... too many compounds .. WAY WAY WAY too long of a cycle... dbol too long.. i honestly dont like one thing about this stack at all.. theres literally no reason to stack eq and deca at all either... theres not one thing about this stack i would recommend to anyone

where on earth did you come up with this?

No

Plus that's 1700mg a week or so

And let's see some info on YOU

20 weeks is a long time especially with something like Deca and equipoise which will be in your system a long time

Top Bottom