Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle in UK

tetylone

HI Dylan

I live in the UK im 37 and have trained since I was 16 years old, Around the age of 22 - 24 I tried Steroids
but being young stupid and ignorant I had no idea what I was doing and it didn't go well.

Here we are 14 years Later and im still training but I am now at the stage in my life where I would like to try again,
but its like a absolute minefield out there and every single man in the gyms I go to who has had steroids in there life believe
there a doctor and a expert.

Dylan all I want is to know what compounds to put together to get a MILD course that I can gain 8 - 10 lean lbs. my goal is not
to be huge just be a good shape and well defined .

Here is one large problem I work offshore in Germany for 2 weeks at a time then fly back to the uk for 2 weeks so it could be a problem flying things out but it is possible to collect items from Germany if needed.

I was going to try Test prop and Anavar as I thought that would be a lean stack but I may struggle getting so much prop offshore whereas one vial of something else once or twice a week would be better.

I 37 as I said been training natrul for a long time and im around 17 to 18 percent bodyfat and in not to bad shape

Any advice would be AMAZING and GREATLY APPRECIATED

PS can your channels take donations as some do??? as I believe you are a light for people like me and anything to help the channel grow

It doesn't sound like you have the consistency you need in order to consider anabolics.

How often do you get to train? What's your diet look like? And are you able to stay consistent with a meal plan with your job?

I agree with the others. Steroids just make no sense here. Steroids are for those that are more advanced that take their training and diet very seriously and have years of training consistency to build a good natural base first. Then steroids help take it up,a level.

You are not at that point. Sarms might be a good option for you but certainly not steroids

Top Bottom