Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

88jardo

So I recently had back surgery, surgery for herniated disc pinching a nerve so I'm out of the gym for a cpl months but following physical therapy I'll b doing a cycle to get back into the gym and bring my legs up bc I couldn't train legs for so long due to my injury and sciatic pain.. now I've ran a few cycles and have used test, Decca, tren and eq and I want to ruin a therapeutic cycle to help heal so I'm wanting to run test e@750wk
Eq@500wk
Decca@500wk
And I wanted to know your opinion of running eq and Decca together..and do you think 500mgof eq a wk will suffice?

I would not run deca in the hopes of it helping you to recovery from injuries - it is a huge misconception that deca and other nandrolone based steroids can help joint and bone problems. Better do something milder with considerably less side effects than steroids will cause, such as nutrobal and ostarine - these two compounds will not cause side effects at all, and yet they have a scientifically proven ability to speed up recovery from injuries and surgeries.

Top Bottom