Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help

roon944

Hey Dylan!

First of all, your videos are fantastic and are my go-to source for all things anabolic.

I am currently about 25 days into my 1st cycle - 500 mg test-e a week and 20 mg dbol 2x a day. Starting around week 2, I started getting those notorious calf pumps. I then made the mistake of playing rugby, and developing numb, swollen feet and ankles. I got off the dbol, started taking arim .5 mg ED and am sitting on the sidelines with my ankles still screwed up.

I am currently trying to get a hold of a good doctor for blood work, etc... BUT, I was wondering if you thought it'd be a good idea to run a 2nd bulking cycle in about 16 weeks, this time with something like deca, equipoise, etc... I'm ultimately trying to break into powerlifting, and dont mind packing on 30 or so pounds. I'm still confused on how to properly run a.i.'s, however, and I am wondering if I should run them while cruising on test e. I was told not to run a.i.'s until I saw symptoms, as higher estrogen was "good for you". I believe this is what has given me cankles. Also, you mentioned things like caber, proviron, etc... please help me in understanding this stuff more.

i would not advise you to use any steroid until you have bloodwork done... caber and proviron have nothing to do with this... there's nothing to get into until bloodwork is done.. i have no idea what kind of damage you have caused without it... i dont do guesswork... i advise on facts...

Top Bottom