Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

teebants

Hi bro u know home much I love u and the videos best channel on YouTube for advice and information always looking forward to each one.
Anyway bro just need ask a quick question is it ok to run Deca test masteron winstrol do u think it's a good cycle thanks

Is this stuff you just found together in a buddy's stash and decided to throw them all in?
Give me a layout of how you would run these compounds together. Then I'll give you my thoughts and help you adjust them.
And punctuation, even a period here and there, would make your posts way easier to read.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Hi bro u know home much I love u and the videos best channel on YouTube for advice and information always looking forward to each one.
Anyway bro just need ask a quick question is it ok to run Deca test masteron winstrol do u think it's a good cycle thanks

Stats, goals, and experience before any advice is given bro.

Based on your question I guess you are inexperienced so you need to get the idea of multiple compound cycles out of your head

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

thats an advanced cycle and you dont sound like an advanced user

Top Bottom