napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help needed

udwsig

sir dylan good day ...

Im a 38 year old bodybuilder from the Philippines and ive been training for about 13 years, im planning to embark on my first proper steroid cycle to push my body the next level.

The first cycle had i was 23 years old with Deca 50 about two years after i started training.. i used 10 ml of it cycled it for 6 weeks and that was it to PCT and detox etc ..

But this time i want to this right ... im planning to cycle Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week for 10 weeks .. then PCT with Novaldex and Clomid for 4 weeks as shown on your you tube post .

My great CONUNDRUM is when is proper time to use HCG on this type of cycle .. And please further advice me if theres still missing on my PCT regimen.

Thanks hoping for your quick honest reply soon...

sir dylan good day ...

Im a 38 year old bodybuilder from the Philippines and ive been training for about 13 years, im planning to embark on my first proper steroid cycle to push my body the next level.

The first cycle had i was 23 years old with Deca 50 about two years after i started training.. i used 10 ml of it cycled it for 6 weeks and that was it to PCT and detox etc ..

But this time i want to this right ... im planning to cycle Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week for 10 weeks .. then PCT with Novaldex and Clomid for 4 weeks as shown on your you tube post .

My great CONUNDRUM is when is proper time to use HCG on this type of cycle .. And please further advice me if theres still missing on my PCT regimen.

well bro, you have two good things going for you right now... 1. i like the fact you have actually done some research, at least to a point but your pct is a complete mess because its very incomplete... i will touch on later... 2. my wife happens to be Filipino so your in luck! LOLLL just kidding but she really is... before we get into the cycle, i need to know your stats? age/height/weight body fat as well as your goal from the cycle...

sir dylan good day ...

Here is how I'd run it, and you want to go 12 weeks not 10. You also should start lower with test and add some sarms to enhance it

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

HCG weeks 10-14 at 500iu twice per week

Pct starts week 15

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Here is how I'd run it, and you want to go 12 weeks not 10. You also should start lower with test and add some sarms to enhance it

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

HCG weeks 10-14 at 500iu twice per week

Pct starts week 15

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

^^^^^^^^this right here bro.

basic TEST first cycle. all you need

Top Bottom