bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and pct

hamrams

Hi dylan!
New to your channel have a lot many questions I hope you'll help me

so I've been working out from last 1 year and now I was thinking to
start my first cycle only testosterone
so what dose should I take?
what all are the medications that I should run along with my first cycle?
And what medication should I run in my PCT?

NO, NO and NO... 1 year? 1 year? come on man... you dont use steroids after training one year... that is literally a joke man.. you need so many years of training before you even consider it... you can consider sarms but definitely not steroids... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... let me know your goals and im happy to set you up a cycle...

A whole year.. so much for delayed gratification. We need info on you bro. Stats, Age, Experience etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So in that case what should I use Dylan? I was thinking to run testosterone in my first cycle with a dosage of 350mg per week!

So in that case what should I use Dylan? I was thinking to run testosterone in my first cycle with a dosage of 350mg per week!

Dude, READ DYLAN'S POST. What part of "don't use steroids" isn't clear?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

^^^^^ what he said. Im guessin millennial instant gratification age range. How old are you man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO, NO and NO... 1 year? 1 year? come on man... you dont use steroids after training one year... that is literally a joke man.. you need so many years of training before you even consider it... you can consider sarms but definitely not steroids... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... let me know your goals and im happy to set you up a cycle...

He clearly said stay away from steroids bro. WTF

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

What exactly is your malfunction??? Are you trying to piss everyone off by not reading their posts??

You need to do a cycle of training and diet....for a few years, until you build a proper natural foundation. You haven't put the time in and paid your dues bud.

Top Bottom