napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crushing estrogen

21infantry

Been running my AI's but obviously I missed cacultated as I found a small limp on the outer portion of my left pec this morning. I check every time I take a shower while on cycle. Obviously I want to deal with this now. Is there a protocol for this type of situation. I have Aramosin on hand, I already took 25mg this morning, I was thinking for the next two days do 25mg then 25mg EOD

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Before hand yes, I just started the cycle 9 days go so by the time I get the results the bump will be irreversible without letro. I have no choice but to crush this shit right now.

And the letro treatment crushes estrogen like a mofo, and is a month long protocol, that isn't guaranteed to work. Identifying it early and treating it early is the best recourse in my opinion.

I was at 40 so high normal, it's there, unless it's the most narly zit ever. I'm not a novice, it's high estrogen definitely. Acne past wo days has been ten fold another sign of estrogen

What are you running and what was your Aromasin dose?
Test Cyp 400mg and Tren Ace 100mg EOd. Aramosin is 12.5 EOD and .5 Caber twice a week. I suspect my aramosin is under dosed. This does make sense since I'm a TRT guy.

Test Cyp 400mg and Tren Ace 100mg EOd. Aramosin is 12.5 EOD and .5 Caber twice a week. I suspect my aramosin is under dosed. This does make sense since I'm a TRT guy.

That makes sense. You're not running anything crazy so that asin dose "should" be fine if it's properly dosed. You're 9 days in so I'm assuming you started your AI with your cycle.

Last edited:
I'd order from sarmsx, double the dose until that gets delivered and get blood work. You caught it early so while it still sucks, it will be a lot easier to get rid of

I'd just run 25mg ed for a few days then go to 25mg EOD after that and stay at that dose. See how that treats you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i would go 25 mg every day 4-7 days, then scale back to every other day at 25 mg for two weeks and get bloods again...

Top Bottom