Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Critique my future cycle

Sweetjones

So I'm gonna take some advice and try something new. I'm thinking along the lines of this

1-16 test e 250 400mgs a week
1-16 tren e 200 400mgs a week
1-16 primo 100 400mgs a week
1-4 anadrol 50 mgs a day
14-18 winni 50 mgs a day
1-22 gw501516
1-22 aromasin
18-22 clomid
18-22 nolva

Gw, aromasin, and rest of pct are normal dosing protocol.

I'm not quite there yet but I wanna get it all out together and adjusted and then I'll make the purchase and the gains so hit me with what changes you guys think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prolactin protection? any cycle assist? that's gonna be a harsh cycle..U sure Ur ready for it? how many cycles have u previously done?

Prolactin protection? any cycle assist? that's gonna be a harsh cycle..U sure Ur ready for it? how many cycles have u previously done?

Sorry man forgot the caber, I've done quite a few cycles with all listed above except for the primo. I know it's got less side effects than most steroids from Dylan's videos. But this is why I asked. Do you think the anadrol is not needed? I am goin for the leaner muscle gains but I do like the initial swole look from the anadrol.

I think GW is recommended at 16 weeks max Bro.... not wise to run more then 16 weeks

I thought that myself as well. But I really like the endurance and blood pressure help that it provides while on tren. This isn't a for sure cycle just a starting point.

I mean Anadrol is a good drug if you can tolerate it..my only concern is that u got 2 toxic orals and tren which is gonna wreck your health markers..as long as your bloods are good and u take all protection and precautions it can be a very effective cycle

You need to cut that Tren down to like 12 weeks max. It wrecks havoc on your lipids amd health and you don't want that fucked up that long. Trust me.

S4 would be a good addition to that cycle too

You need to cut that Tren down to like 12 weeks max. It wrecks havoc on your lipids amd health and you don't want that fucked up that long. Trust me.

S4 would be a good addition to that cycle too

Will do thanks man. And I think I will add some s4. I like what I got off it with just the gw so might as well run it again

ive ran tren for extended periods of time and you can control blood pressure and cholesterol with gw but other sides will get you... the night sweats became fucking unbearable to me and it can get to you... also, you are literally wasting primo at 400 mg week... thats such a waste of time and money... 600 mg MINIMUM but 800 mg is the most optimal... you are completely fine with the orals... there is plenty of space there and thats not an issue

ive ran tren for extended periods of time and you can control blood pressure and cholesterol with gw but other sides will get you... the night sweats became fucking unbearable to me and it can get to you... also, you are literally wasting primo at 400 mg week... thats such a waste of time and money... 600 mg MINIMUM but 800 mg is the most optimal... you are completely fine with the orals... there is plenty of space there and thats not an issue

I wasn't sure if I should run that high on primo being my first time with it but what about the gw, can I run it for longer

I wasn't sure if I should run that high on primo being my first time with it but what about the gw, can I run it for longer

no, primo needs to be ran higher... its very very mild so it makes no difference if its your first time or not.. gw is 16 weeks then take 3-4 weeks off and start again

Top Bottom