Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Comparing SARMS and Steroids: The Equivalents: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
SARMS are the next best thing to using steroids, not as strong but extremely effective and have proven to be the ultimate alternative... Many often wonder, which SARMS have similar to characteristics or could be compared to as "similar" to other steroid counterparts... In this video, you will learn about all the similar compounds, what similar traits, characteristics and benefits they have and much more...

Comparing SARMS and Steroids: The Equivalents: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEVfQvp0-Zg&feature=youtu.be

Good video to compare sarms to steroids...understanding the similarities and differences

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you Dylan I really loved this one especially, as it helps building SARMS cycles . I guess three years from now SARMs will be widely used.

Thank you Dylan I really loved this one especially, as it helps building SARMS cycles . I guess three years from now SARMs will be widely used.
im really happy it helped bro... trust me, sarms are already widely used and their popularity continues to grow... there's A LOT to love about them.. .

Just saw this... great vid to clarify things for the new to PEDs. Gotta add this to my gems list when I get to my desktop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on TRT for 10 yrs. 1.5 ml test cyp per week, .5 ml HCG on day 5 and 6 after test injection and .5 mg Anastrozole twice a week. I'm 55yrs old, 230lbs at 5'9" . This therapy keeps me muscular and outperforming most men even though I have sort of a spare tire. Estrogen spikes are my problem. A few times I had to delay therapy for a few weeks/ month and suffered estrogen spikes. Can a Sarms cycle/ stack get me to the level of TRT? TRT is expensive, and never stops.

I've been on TRT for 10 yrs. 1.5 ml test cyp per week, .5 ml HCG on day 5 and 6 after test injection and .5 mg Anastrozole twice a week. I'm 55yrs old, 230lbs at 5'9" . This therapy keeps me muscular and outperforming most men even though I have sort of a spare tire. Estrogen spikes are my problem. A few times I had to delay therapy for a few weeks/ month and suffered estrogen spikes. Can a Sarms cycle/ stack get me to the level of TRT? TRT is expensive, and never stops.
you can use sarms with trt but nothing can actually replace trt bro... i have no clue what you mean when you say 1.5 ml... come on bro... if you dont list concentration levels then how on earth do i know... how many mg per week??? you should not have any estrogen spikes on a real trt dose but my guess if you have test 200 or 250 and you should NEVER exceed 200 mg per week on trt... thats top end...

I have my reasons for not wanting to do steroids. Thats why I'm on TRT and researching Sarms. I will look into Steroids in a few years, but for now, TRT and Sarms are going to be my path. I'll check out differant Sarms individually to see what they do, then go into stacking.

I have my reasons for not wanting to do steroids. Thats why I'm on TRT and researching Sarms. I will look into Steroids in a few years, but for now, TRT and Sarms are going to be my path. I'll check out differant Sarms individually to see what they do, then go into stacking.
i have done several videos on each compound as well as videos on several stacks... here are my articles on sarms for you to research with as well bro... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

Top Bottom