Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coming off injury

250B

What's up people. It's been almost a year since my last sarm use. And haven't really been on this site much. 12 weeks ago I had an accident at work and had 3 fractures in my ankle. Couldn't put any pressure for 8 weeks, and at week 12, still can't walk. Feeling better and expecting to be walking in 2-3 more weeks. My problem is, I got fucking lazy!!! I went from a super active lifestyle, to sitting on the couch all day...... for weeks. Tomorrow will be my first trip to the gym in 3 months. (Right ankle, couldn't drive) I also ate like shit for almost 3 months. So for the first time in my life, I need to cut fat. My diet is back on schedule and super clean, but it's difficult to burn calories. Luckily I can now use an exercise bike for cardio. I plan on using machines for upper body, and 30+minutes on the bike to start if my ankle can handle it.
Long winded intro, but I do have a question. I just purchased, 3 bottles mk2866, and 4 bottles gw, along with 1 clomid. To the pros out here, does that sound decent for cutting, as well as help in rebuilding? I went with mk2866 for its healing/ muscle building. And I love gw, and know it's a must. My goals are to cut fat %, and get back some lost muscle. Does this sound complete? Would you add anything?
Side note, s4 is not an option for me. Motorcycles are my passion, and can't risk vision side effects while on a bike.
Thanks. for any input
Stats: male 38
6' about 185(guessing)
Bf% around 17-18(guessing now, before injury I was at 10%)

definitely a good plan you have... i would HIGHLY consider mk677 here but otherwise, you picked well.. since you cannot do s4 then rad 140 would also be an excellent option

Mk2866 and GW can be a great stack bro. If you are looking to cut you might add sr9009 to that as well, which will make a great stack

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom