napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Combatting depression from nandrolone.

mumu

Hey guys, how can I get rid of “deca depression” ? I’m a few weeks into my cycle the first week was the worst had some major depression from npp. Now around 50% of it was gone but still pretty bad. Is there a way to combat this. My cycle is 500 test 400 npp

Hey guys, how can I get rid of “deca depression” ? I’m a few weeks into my cycle the first week was the worst had some major depression from npp. Now around 50% of it was gone but still pretty bad. Is there a way to combat this. My cycle is 500 test 400 npp
I can't relate, never had that symptom... but usually to reduce sides, lower your dose.

I'd recommend dropping to test 350-400, npp to 300-350. See if that reduces , your depression.

you should get bloodwork done to see what the issue is

i would certainly not be running these high of doses... 300 mg of each, as i have posted countless times, is more than enough...

Last edited:
I don’t think this is NPP related it should have the opposite affect if anything. I know I feel on top of the world when I’m run NPP.

How can you guys not of heard of depression from nandrolone? I’m about to get blood work but it’s an extremely popular thing among people. Even more plates more dates has a video about it. But I heard DHTs can help it, something like proviron. Might look into it

Top Bottom