napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clomid help

skipbanz

Hey I ran across your YouTube Chanel and wanted to ask if taking Clomid to shoot bigger loads would work, and if so how much should I dose? I haven't been on a steroid cycle I'm just considering it for the pleasure of me and my wife.

shoot bigger loads? come on man... for fucks sake... shoot bigger loads, really? how do you expect me to even take you serious?

Hey I ran across your YouTube Chanel and wanted to ask if taking Clomid to shoot bigger loads would work, and if so how much should I dose? I haven't been on a steroid cycle I'm just considering it for the pleasure of me and my wife.

There is some data to support that it will, so even though I don't understand why....if that's what you're going for, go for it

stop masturbating, and mix the honey with almond and walnuts. eat it 4 tbs, do this every 4 days of a week. You are going to be roaring while you are having sex.

shoot bigger loads? come on man... for fucks sake... shoot bigger loads, really? how do you expect me to even take you serious?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] [emoji110] [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji97]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom