Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clomid and Nolvadex without a cycle.

Slip

Out of curiosity what happens when a man takes the equivalent of a PCT without having run gear prior? Will it kickstart a lagging or lower test production?

As an example:
Clomid:50/50/25/25
Nolvadex:40/40/20/10/10

Perhaps this is a silly question but, I assume someone has done it or knows someone that has, and I would like find that information here.

It should raise your testosterone levels for as long as the drugs are still in your system...after that you are left to your own devices. If you are really lucky i suppose its possible to jumpstart your test production but ive never heard of that happening with others in your scenerio.

Out of curiosity what happens when a man takes the equivalent of a PCT without having run gear prior? Will it kickstart a lagging or lower test production?

As an example:
Clomid:50/50/25/25
Nolvadex:40/40/20/10/10

Perhaps this is a silly question but, I assume someone has done it or knows someone that has, and I would like find that information here.

i don't think its a silly question.....My test was in the 300s... never ran a gear cycle but through the years tried a lot of OTC stuff from supplement stores... recently ran a sarm cycle and did a PCT and my test is up to 557... I was thinking the same thing... I'll be 56 in a few months... but I was going to experiment and run like 1 week of clomid/nolva (from sarmx) every month or every 2 months and see if my test keeps raising.... plus I'm learning diet is a big key to your test level and lastly.. check out blue star status supplement if you haven't done that yet...

i don't think its a silly question.....My test was in the 300s... never ran a gear cycle but through the years tried a lot of OTC stuff from supplement stores... recently ran a sarm cycle and did a PCT and my test is up to 557... I was thinking the same thing... I'll be 56 in a few months... but I was going to experiment and run like 1 week of clomid/nolva (from sarmx) every month or every 2 months and see if my test keeps raising.... plus I'm learning diet is a big key to your test level and lastly.. check out blue star status supplement if you haven't done that yet...

What Sarms cycle did you run? :)

What Sarms cycle did you run? :)

I ran lgd, gw and S4... when I was running it, the last 4 weeks my libido seemed low, thats why i was surprised when I ran a blood test after.... I believe the PCT clomid sparked it back up... as well as tongkat ali....

Next time you can just add Proviron to it for the whole length of the cycle. More free Test and DHT. That will not interferentie with PCT if you stop it the day before the PCT starts :)

Next time you can just add Proviron to it for the whole length of the cycle. More free Test and DHT. That will not interferentie with PCT if you stop it the day before the PCT starts :)

just curious.... how's proviron on the hairline Bro?? when DHT gets mentioned I get little nervous..lol

just curious.... how's proviron on the hairline Bro?? when DHT gets mentioned I get little nervous..lol

Are you already having a bald(ish) spot? If you are predisposed to male pattern baldness, then don't take extra DHT. Otherwise. It is completely fine ;) no worries

Are you already having a bald(ish) spot? If you are predisposed to male pattern baldness, then don't take extra DHT. Otherwise. It is completely fine ;) no worries

I'm way past that... 55 yrs old... not bald just like to keep what I have,,, A little thin..lol....

while proviron is technically a dht, its still lighter and should not cause any sort of hair loss unless you are SEVERELY pre disposed to mpb

It's actually a common practice for doctors to prescribe Clomid to those with low test levels as a means to raise natural levels before resorting to TRT. So yes, it can be effctive for some people to kickstart their production if it's down. However if you are normally low, more than likely after Clomid treatment your levels will return back to that low baseline.

I takle 50mg of clomid 3 x per week as treatment for low t ( not on test yet and a long story but will be one day) per a doctor. It bumps mine up to what they are "happy with" and then some. I figure it would do the same hence its so popular in a PCT as it gets the nuts pumping again.

I've seen a lot of guys get good results from 12.5mg Clomid eod and 12.5mg Aromasin twice a week.

does this raise your estrogen level eventually?? just trying to learn here
how would using an aromatase inhibitor and an estrogen blocker increase estrogen bro? i understand you are thinking that clomid raises testosterone and thus would increase estrogen, but you are running an ai along with it... of course it will not... clomid does not convert to estrogen...

Top Bottom