napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CEL cycle assist (competitive edge labs)

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Anytime you run a methylated oral steroid, the concern for toxicity is major. It is often overlooked or simply not understood... Many have the misconception that only the liver needs protected when in reality, that is a small fraction of what needs to be addressed... Blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol, etc... the list is extensive and all areas need protection... It is difficult to buy each individual protectant to address it but there also are many over hyped and over priced all in ones... There is one that I find to be very high quality and prices right and that would be CEL cycle assist... This product even smells good.. It is complete and addresses every area of concern... It is priced under $30 everywhere and it will last an entire month... I give it a 5 star rating based on all of this...

CEL CYCLE ASSIST - 5 star rating

I've never use this one but I know it's been around for sometime. That's a very good price for all the bases that are covered.

Ageis makes a good TUDCA liver protectant as well. Smells terrible, but my liver values came back in normal range after running a var cycle

I thought about picking up some of this but I didn't because I was brainwashed that I would die if I didn't use a certain other product

Cycle assist is a great product. Another comparably priced product that is similar is Blockade by Assault Labs. I have used both of these and had similarly positive results - they really do help with blood pressure while on Tren for example.

I also use other goodies for extra BP and organ support, usually in addition to one of the above.

Tha_waco_kid said:
Cycle assist is a great product. Another comparably priced product that is similar is Blockade by Assault Labs. I have used both of these and had similarly positive results - they really do help with blood pressure while on Tren for example.

I also use other goodies for extra BP and organ support, usually in addition to one of the above.

I am going to have to try blockade... I have never used it... I think i like the way cycle assist smells too much LOLLL... I'll check the other out as well... Thanks waco! You know I started tren last week so blood pressure is always vital to address... good old hawthorne is not enough on this one...

Great options guys. I used CEL cycle assist in the past and thought it did the job. I will have to look into Blockade as well

Cycle assist does smell good! I noticed that also hahaha.

For blood pressure, someone turned me on to to this product and I noticed an immediate change in BP. Called CARDITONE. I take a support like CEL, extra Hawthorne, and carditone while on cycle. The first two keep my blood pressure around 135/85 which is manageable. When I started the carditone it immediately dropped to about 120/75.

I just buy on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000S0CVD ... ef=plSrch#

Tha_waco_kid said:

For blood pressure, someone turned me on to to this product and I noticed an immediate change in BP. Called CARDITONE. I take a support like CEL, extra Hawthorne, and carditone while on cycle. The first two keep my blood pressure around 135/85 which is manageable. When I started the carditone it immediately dropped to about 120/75.

I just buy on Amazon:

Nice. I'll have to check into Carditone. Thanks brother

Tha_waco_kid said:

I just buy on Amazon:

Nice, im adding that now, especially with tren use... Thanks brother!

ibleedoranbla said:
I thought about picking up some of this but I didn't because I was brainwashed that I would die if I didn't use a certain other product
Haha! I hear ya! Glad we don't have to put up with that anymore.

jdcain19 said:
ibleedoranbla said:

what do you mean? you don't think n2guard is worth 1,000 a bottle? its loaded with... oh yeah... SHIT... fucking crazy... im confused how the price just continues to go up yet the formula didn't change... this is just a fraction of the reason why i told them to eat a dick... only a fraction...

ibleedoranbla said:

That product you speak of was formulated specifically to lower your bank account

Re: RE: Re: CEL cycle assist (competitive edge labs)

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

That product you speak of was formulated specifically to lower your bank account
Lol and that is exactly what it did a few times.

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

You should be in marketing RR! That's a great tag line :) lol

DylanGemelli said:
jdcain19 said:
ibleedoranbla said:

what do you mean? you don't think n2guard is worth 1,000 a bottle? its loaded with... oh yeah... SHIT... fucking crazy... im confused how the price just continues to go up yet the formula didn't change... this is just a fraction of the reason why i told them to eat a dick... only a fraction...

Lol.. The price does keep going up big time.

Top Bottom