napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Carnivore while on

xMasonx

Hey gang, anyone have experience with carnivore while on "something"?

Does it make lipids go bonkers or not much difference 🤔

In the midst of a s23 run, using n2guard and 10mg of 501515 a day.

Any thoughts on dropping that much water weight and being more prone to injury?

Thanks

carnivore diet needs to be heavy on bone broth and organs

carnivore diet isn't chipotle and fast food and burgers like 99% of the crap i see out there by fake gurus online

Thanks
Try it but will need carbs

Thanks
ive seen a lot of people have bad bloodwork cholesterol wise with it but its subjective to what exactly is being eaten... its not something i personally would ever do and have never put any of my clients on it either

Thanks
No, the Carnivore diet doesn't make your lipids go bonkers. I'd say many Dr's are not well versed about Cholesterol. For example, LDL is supposed to be "bad." You can have an LDL over 200, but that doesn't mean it's bad. There are two types of LDL, one that is large and fluffy and one that is small and sticky. If the large and fluffy LDL is high that is good. It doesn't clog your arteries. The short and sticky does. But, when Dr's give you a blood test it's just the standard LDL. It doesn't give the full picture. When I did the carnivore my triglycerides were 80. That is nothing. My LDL was higher than normal for me, but my large fluffy LDL was high, which is good.

Check out Dr. Berg's video's on cholesterol.

Just depends on person to person some people get sick or feel terrible on a certain diet while others feel great and do well.

Meaning what?
I'll have a small salad, a few strawberries ect.

I'm not eating out, and don't eat fast food anyhoo.

Steak, hamburger, chicken, bacon, small amounts of veggies, smoked a brisket last week. Have pork chops on the rotation for early next week.

Energy is down a smidgen at the gym but not much. Felt my strength was off on upper today, could have been anything though.

I'm about 2 weeks in, I'll see how it goes for another 2 or 3. So far no issues.

No, the Carnivore diet doesn't make your lipids go bonkers. I'd say many Dr's are not well versed about Cholesterol. For example, LDL is supposed to be "bad." You can have an LDL over 200, but that doesn't mean it's bad. There are two types of LDL, one that is large and fluffy and one that is small and sticky. If the large and fluffy LDL is high that is good. It doesn't clog your arteries. The short and sticky does. But, when Dr's give you a blood test it's just the standard LDL. It doesn't give the full picture. When I did the carnivore my triglycerides were 80. That is nothing. My LDL was higher than normal for me, but my large fluffy LDL was high, which is good.

Check out Dr. Berg's video's on cholesterol.
The KEY tests that one needs would be LPa, APoB and hdl and ldl particle sizes... you have to get a comprehensive metabolic profile to look for these and the unfortunate reality is that most GP's are just not versed on any of this or know very very little.. these are the numbers of the most importance and are the silent killers most never check yet cause all the problems

Top Bottom