Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cardarine help

tekelmot

Hello Dylan,

I have recently ordered 3 bottles of the GW-501516 (Cardarine) and I am very excited! I have done quite a bit of research on it but the one question I have is the answer I can't find. I have a very unpredictable schedule which means I work out at all different times of the day. It could be at 4am, 1 in the afternoon, or even 11pm. I just never know. To my understanding you have to take 20mg per day, 30 minutes prior to your work out and also trying to take it the same time every single day. Well considering I do not work out the same time every single day, how is that going to affect how I take it? Am I able to take it the same time everyday even if it's not prior to my workout? Or am I able to take it before my work out no matter what time I took it the day before? Just trying to figure out what would be best.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

you dont HAVE to do it 30 minutes prior to your workout, thats just an optimal way to do it... just keep your doses the same time everyday and you will get optimal results as well...

Hello Dylan,

I have recently ordered 3 bottles of the GW-501516 (Cardarine) and I am very excited! I have done quite a bit of research on it but the one question I have is the answer I can't find. I have a very unpredictable schedule which means I work out at all different times of the day. It could be at 4am, 1 in the afternoon, or even 11pm. I just never know. To my understanding you have to take 20mg per day, 30 minutes prior to your work out and also trying to take it the same time every single day. Well considering I do not work out the same time every single day, how is that going to affect how I take it? Am I able to take it the same time everyday even if it's not prior to my workout? Or am I able to take it before my work out no matter what time I took it the day before? Just trying to figure out what would be best.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

It has a long half life so stick to the same dosing every day and you will still get optimal results bro

Top Bottom