Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine effects

timtoli77

I have a question about cardarine. I purchased a vial from sarms1 and I'm going to do a test cycle of 4 weeks at 20mg per day. Ive researched alot, but id like your opinion on dosing times and amounts, I'm an athlete and looking for that extra edge in endurance and fat burn. I have read that it increases slow twitch muscle fibers, hence the increased endurance, what I want to know is if those slow twitch muscle fiber increases are permanent? Or just temporary while on cardarine.

To clarify I meant test cycle as a trial cycle of cardarine to see how it performs, not actual "test".

No, this twiches in fiber muscles are not permanent. Hence the reason the effects from cardarine are not permanent, and they will be lost eventually. As for the testing cycle, let me tell you that it will be quite useless to run it for just 4 weeks. Cardarine will start working only after a couple of weeks of use, so you will barely have any good effects. For the purposes you have mentioned, 20 mgs are a good dosage.

Top Bottom