Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

buying anadrol

Hey bro how should I go about getting a50? anadrols

bro when i say that i take questions, this is not what i mean.. i take questions to help you with your cycles, to run them right, your diet and your training, not where to buy shit... that's also not the wisest way to write to someone you dont know for the first time... i find myself scratching my head wondering what one is thinking on this.. you can go to the source section on the site and ask there and im sure you will have no problems..

great response here. to often i see guys jumping at these types of questions and giving away the store. esp to new members. to many leo around these days better to be cautious.
bro when i say that i take questions, this is not what i mean.. i take questions to help you with your cycles, to run them right, your diet and your training, not where to buy shit... that's also not the wisest way to write to someone you dont know for the first time... i find myself scratching my head wondering what one is thinking on this.. you can go to the source section on the site and ask there and im sure you will have no problems..

great response here. to often i see guys jumping at these types of questions and giving away the store. esp to new members. to many leo around these days better to be cautious.

Lol, tazzocc hasn't seen this apparently otherwise the farm woulda been sold already lol... I always give him a hard time about throwing pharmadumb out there (no offense tazz/bigb) yall know how I feel about certain things/folks. Bottom line you don't ask for shit like this. Face palmed 2x.

Spend some time on the board. Make some friends. Join in on the discussions. Any information you need is all right here. There are plenty of knowledgeable guys on the board. I learn something new on a daily basis here.

Well, that's exactly how you don't get Anadrol....that's for sure

First thing might be telling us a little about yourself, establishing a relationship, and giving us your stats, experience, and goals. We don't know anything about you so we can't exactly advise you in anything at this point

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Not like this man. Introduce yourself first. That's proper forum etiquette. Get to know the community and you'll find the answers to your questions.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Not like this man. Introduce yourself first. That's proper forum etiquette. Get to know the community and you'll find the answers to your questions.

Sent from my SM-G900P

exactly... i mean i guess i would think its common sense to not make your first question to someone something like that... i dont know... what the fuck do i know?

There has been alot of these suspicious post over the last few days were some jack ass with like 3 post or even 0 post like Pablo here and says some completely asinine shit . I dont know there is definetly some reindeer games going on. Just early some dude with no post was spouting off about how he got stuff here twice and it isnt even real and blah blah. I dont fellas .

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

There has been alot of these suspicious post over the last few days were some jack ass with like 3 post or even 0 post like Pablo here and says some completely asinine shit . I dont know there is definetly some reindeer games going on. Just early some dude with no post was spouting off about how he got stuff here twice and it isnt even real and blah blah. I dont fellas .

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Other forums, disgruntled former members, Pigs, Feds... need to check the IP addresses IMO.

Sent from my SM-G900P
Exactly right. Due to the nature of these compounds, it's only common sense that we want to know about you first

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom