Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bulking cycle tips

yayests

I wathced Dylans video on bulking stacks, and i was thinking of doing deca but it's so much money for the caber, i only can find it on enhanced athelete.com, it sucks, and the dose is low, just womdering if EQ or something else would be better , i don't want to hop on dbol right now, it seems like too big of a jump,,, any advice? or any sources where caber is at a better price?

6 foot, 24, 193 lbs at 13% body fat, lifted for a few years, and made some good gains from being skinny, trying to bulk up more, my back is pretty weak compared to my friends, but i am running test rn i am scripted trt , i do blasts and go back to cruising levels for a while, i just wanted to hop on some good shit, i am also on hcg and anastrozole also scripted from doc, anyway, i am on gw right now, it's good for endurance, may get on a different sarm or maybe even a ph if i want to and take liver support, but i really was curious as to what would be the best bulking stack for me besides test, i can get eq, dbol, deca and any test ester,,, i think i can get more but that's all i can remember, and for the caber i dont know where to find it decently priced or at all from a legit source besides Enhanced athlete,

sorry bro but noone is going to advise steroid use at your age.. you sound like a good and smart guy so i hope you really listen to me and to everyone else... sarms, you could definitely run, but no any steroids brother... thats just contributing to what is inevitable, which is you wrecking yourself for the future and i certainly am not going to contribute to that..

Top Bottom