Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Blue Sky Peptides

T

teku135

Has anyone used Blue Sky Peptides before? Are they any good?

I got solid clenbuterol from them back before I knew about the dangers of Clen . I also got ghrp6 that made me savage hungry 15 minutes after injection which leads me to believe that was real too. After listening to Dylan's videos about peptide companies i no longer order from them . Sarms only from sarms x and if I need peptides I pony up and pay they Insane prices my trt Doctor charges and get them from him via an American Pharmacy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't trust anything from there. I've heard a lot of bad things and they are sketchy at best. A vast majority of these peptide companies are like that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I say stay away from these peptide companies now. I know a lot about peptides and see them as effective but the companies pedaling their crap peptides and RC's are crap. Stick with trusted sources like Sarms X. These others cars are just way to hit or miss. Wouldn't waste my money.

I say stay away from these peptide companies now. I know a lot about peptides and see them as effective but the companies pedaling their crap peptides and RC's are crap. Stick with trusted sources like Sarms X. These others cars are just way to hit or miss. Wouldn't waste my money.

You can't afford to take chances like that IMO. Losing money is secondary to an AI or something like that doesn't work when you need it most.

Top Bottom