Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork

drachola

Does anybody know of a place where I can get my bloodwork done before, during and after my cycle here in San Diego. I want a Doc who knows gear.

Thank you for your replies.
DDD

privatemdlabs.com is where most of us go and you can post your results here and we will analyze them for you. its like 54 bucks after the discount. but I don't have the discount code yet for June I think you maybe able to use rhino in the coupon code

^^^this^^^
Most dr dont know shit about perfomance enhancers they barely manage too treat hypogonadism properly you wpuld have too go too an anti aging clinic thats geared towards bodybuilding too get a knowledgeable physician and insurance wont touch them and its expensive as fuck

We have them everywhere here in florida they will give you all the test deca and anavar and growth you want but when you go fill that script you better have some serious cash

Privatemdlabs is where most of us get ours done. It's simple, cheap, and discreet. Here is the June 15% discount: XPW999

I would also agree with privatemdlabs for blood work. It works very well for any of your needs, is affordable, and no need to go through a doc

I checked out privatemedlabs. Is there a certain test I should be looking at?

Thank you for the replies!

Last edited:
I checked out privatemedlabs. Is there a certain test I should be looking at?

Thank you for the replies!
It depends on what exactly you are testing for. The female hormone panel will cover you for test levels, LH, FSH, and estrogen

If you take bloods during cycle you want the LC/MS test so it does not have a 1500ng/dl limit on test levels

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom