Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bicep tear on cycle :’(

Cyclops

Hello friends, hope all are well!
so as the thread title suggests I’ve managed to tear my left bicep to a degree where I cannot lift more then 8-12lbs curl just 10 days into cycle. the doc recommended at least 6 weeks extremely low volume abd subsequent rehab exercises. I’ve taken 2 shots of test300, tren300 there’s no point continuing my cycle as I’m limited and would be wasting gear - would experienced members reccomwnd a PCT? and what time frame would he adequate for getting back on cycle eg 3-4 months etc, thanks friends. I also have a small amount of MK2866 liquid from SARMSX purchase last year, was considering running this for recovery also would the substance remain potent as it’s been a considerable amount of time since being purchased

Id run at least a little bit of clomid. 10 days isnt much on cycle but tren is suppressive as fuck.

You can also certainly run the mk2866 for healing. As long as it was stored properly it's fine

10 days in , you could just run dga post ct and maybe a low dose of clomid and that should be just fine

How did it happen?

was feeling quite tender, had a deep tissue Thai massage and I think the masseuse went to hardcore on me, and aggravated it further. took a day of training Monday, then trained chest and back and then after that it was game over :(

Id run at least a little bit of clomid. 10 days isnt much on cycle but tren is suppressive as fuck.

You can also certainly run the mk2866 for healing. As long as it was stored properly it's fine

Hey RR! How you keeping brother! In terms of dosing what do you suggest? with it being an enanthate Ester should I hold a week or so?

Hey RR! How you keeping brother! In terms of dosing what do you suggest? with it being an enanthate Ester should I hold a week or so?
Id probably wait 10 days then run Clomid at 50/25/25

3 weeks should be plenty

Sorry to hear about your injury, let it heal completely and if available utilize therapy it helps a lot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Damn that sucks. I had a mid muscle tear on my left bicep playing football...then tore it a little more when I got caught in an arm bar in BJJ a few weeks later. Yours sounds worse than mine was though. I hope it heals up for you.

Top Bottom