napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS and Domestic Pharma Reintroduction

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
Hello everyone. There seems to be more and more reps on the board these days. We are constantly trying to find ways to quietly and professionally represent our products without tasteless plugs in thread after thread. We feel that we are better than that. We prefer to operate with more class. We typically get our business on service, quality, and speed. We have never needed to advertise and we don't have unhappy clients.......... EVER. We will not allow bad deals or unsatisfied clients. With the previous system we had a review section and because of the quality of our work, that was all that we needed. Our reviews were incredible. Day after day. Clients came to us because of our track record of success. Those days are no longer. The review section is gone.

Here is what I can offer. If you want top quality, UGL or pharmaceutical products shipped within 24 hours and at your door in just 1-4 days then we can help. No customs, no seizures, no BS. Let me know your prices. I will do my best to match or beat them.

Domestically we carry a full UGL line along with pharmaceutical Bayer Proviron, Primo, Norma test e, Pregnyl HCG, T3, Clomid, Organon Sustanon, Pfizer Aromasin, Pfizer Caber.

Thanks for reading. Contact ninthwonder or myself for any info you may need.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I agree without the source section subforums you have to post more often or you can easily get lost in the shuffle. It's just the way it is.

PHARMA LADY REP

I agree without the source section subforums you have to post more often or you can easily get lost in the shuffle. It's just the way it is.

PHARMA LADY REP
Yeah. It's the way it is now. Our team sort of resists that "shove it in your face, over and over" method. It feels classless but it is the way it is. I will still continue to search for a better, more tasteful alternative.

I will attest to BGS's excellent service, fast delivery and good quality. I dealt with 9th and the communication was top notch. A true professional. I got some of their Test C and TBOL for an upcoming cycle (which has been delayed). But, like a kid at Christmas couldn't wait to try the Test. Smooth as butter. Plan on posting bloods and more feedback once I get the cycle going. BGS is G2G!

I agree with you, it was better the way it was before. Its too cluttered now to find all the sources.
I'm not here to complain about the new system. It is what it is and I understand why it's that way. I would like to find a way to make us known without degrading ourselves. It'd be nice to figure it out. We aren't comfortable plugging ourselves constantly or clogging up the board with advertisements disguised as legitimate topics.

I will attest to BGS's excellent service, fast delivery and good quality. I dealt with 9th and the communication was top notch. A true professional. I got some of their Test C and TBOL for an upcoming cycle (which has been delayed). But, like a kid at Christmas couldn't wait to try the Test. Smooth as butter. Plan on posting bloods and more feedback once I get the cycle going. BGS is G2G!

Thanks for the kind words Ironlifter... We appreciate your business and loyalty. We want other members to experience the same level of customer service, quick turn around times, and quality gear.

I could have chosen to rep other labs... But after seeing how IWGF responds to other members and the integrity he demonstrates day and day out it was a no brainier to work with one another. I appreciate our partnership.

And BGS has to be one the coolest guys, and his gear is fire! He never gets unprofessional or compromises his character.... and if your spending money I think these little intangibles make all the difference. There is nothing worse then waiting weeks or even months for gear you've purchased. These two don't operate in that fashion with shitty business practices. They serve members they way they should be and thats very commendable as most labs don't operate like that.

I understand things happen but You never have to worry about them taking your money and not giving you what you paid for.. And if there is a dept of some short, IWGF always takes care of it no questions asked.

I'm not here to complain about the new system. It is what it is and I understand why it's that way. I would like to find a way to make us known without degrading ourselves. It'd be nice to figure it out. We aren't comfortable plugging ourselves constantly or clogging up the board with advertisements disguised as legitimate topics.

Thats respectable brother and I feel the same way. In a way, you want your reputation to speak for itself and sell product but at the same time, you want to make sure you're not overlooked. I say keep doing what you guys are doing. You and 9th are solid guys in my book.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Thats respectable brother and I feel the same way. In a way, you want your reputation to speak for itself and sell product but at the same time, you want to make sure you're not overlooked. I say keep doing what you guys are doing. You and 9th are solid guys in my book.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Ya we all have to work together. If there is something i dont have i always try to spread the love and tell them to hit up bio robo or iwgf.

PHURIOUS

Hey guys.. If you want a list please PM me within the forum. Don't send me a chat message via tapatalk or on the message board because I won't get it.

So please send forum PM. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys.. If you want a list please PM me within the forum. Don't send me a chat message via tapatalk or on the message board because I won't get it.

So please send forum PM. Thanks!

I get requests from chat all the time and I say the same thing.

Pharma Lady Rep

I get requests from chat all the time and I say the same thing.

Pharma Lady Rep

I'm on my phone a majority of the time and you can't access chats on the board within the forum. I've had guys send me chats and it shows up in my email notifications but when I actually try and find the chat it's gone.

I'm on my phone a majority of the time and you can't access chats on the board within the forum. I've had guys send me chats and it shows up in my email notifications but when I actually try and find the chat it's gone.

Yes you can access it if you enable the settings and update tapatalk or have tapatalk pro. I do it all the time

I haven't been on the forum for very long but everyone here makes it feel like home and I'm glad I came. I've tried other forums after losing my local source due to fucking marriage, the vibe wasn't there I didn't feel good about ordering from anyone recommended, thought it was all bullshit. I decided to come here I talk to people, get to know people and I ask who they recommend, so I finally decide to try one out and I made the right choice absolutely great experience so far with IWGF I got everything and then a free gift!! awesome people should be gettin part 2 of my order by Friday, for everything guys.

Top Bottom