napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best steroid and best SARM?

scottie_flo

If you had to choose just one steroid and one SARM, which one would it be? For me, the best steroid would be Sustanon 250, as it is very universal, and yet relatively side effect free. My best SARM would be Cardarine GW, because you can use it for a very long time without suffering any side effects at all. What about you?

I would have to say test and Ostarine... Its hard to pick sarms though. SR is at the top of the list for me, but Ostarine's healing abilities make it stand out amongst the others for me.

Test C and MK677 would probably be my choices, though GW is right up there as well for me

lets assume test does not count here, because otherwise, everyone is going to say that because it would only make sense to have that first and that's quite boring to hear the same answer over and over... so lets just assume test is in there, then primo and gw hands down... primo is as clean and thorough as you can get so not only to limit sides but get the cleanest gains that continue to show throughout along with gw being the ultimate for performance enhancement and allow you to fully maximize everything you do, its a no brainer for me...

If you had to choose just one steroid and one SARM, which one would it be? For me, the best steroid would be Sustanon 250, as it is very universal, and yet relatively side effect free. My best SARM would be Cardarine GW, because you can use it for a very long time without suffering any side effects at all. What about you?

Well we all know that without test there is nothing left...lol...so test is a given! So for me..it has to be deca with test...then my all time fav...is named appropriately...PRIMO!!!

I still haven't tried Osta just always seemed like a little brother to LGD. I have PE Osta on hand, and will try it next month for a 12 week run along with the DECA. /Test combo.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well we all know that without test there is nothing left...lol...so test is a given! So for me..it has to be deca with test...then my all time fav...is named appropriately...PRIMO!!!

Very good point! Test should be the backbone of every cycle and a given!

I still haven't tried Osta just always seemed like a little brother to LGD. I have PE Osta on hand, and will try it next month for a 12 week run along with the DECA. /Test combo.

Ostarine is awesome. I run it during every one of my cruises

that was a very large misconception when lgd first came out and that was not accurate whatsoever.. it offers so much more than that and you will see when you use it... that will be so awesome with deca bro...

Ostarine treats me so well it's always at the top of my list. And since test is a given, I'm going to say Tren. Haven't tried Primo yet, but I'm sure I'll get around to it at some point soon.

deca is a very close second to primo for me... its crept all the way up on my list... im not sure i could ever like anything more than primo, in fact i know i wouldn't, but deca is right there in second!

Top Bottom