Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best PCT for sus/avar/primo

chronoman

Was going to start my next cycle, but not sure about the PCT. I want to get everything before starting the cycle, and the PCT is the last thing holding me off the cycle. The last time I have had some problems, and it appears that I did not do a PCT complete enough. What would you recommend me for a cycle of Sustanon 250, Anavar, and Primobolan? Thanks in advance!

Was going to start my next cycle, but not sure about the PCT. I want to get everything before starting the cycle, and the PCT is the last thing holding me off the cycle. The last time I have had some problems, and it appears that I did not do a PCT complete enough. What would you recommend me for a cycle of Sustanon 250, Anavar, and Primobolan? Thanks in advance!

Here is a complete PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

What are your stats and experience with cycling buddy?

Here is a complete PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

What are your stats and experience with cycling buddy?

I like this PCT.. You could consider SR9009 too and stack it with GW but not completely ness.

this is the pct i always recommend... its tried and true and covers everything for the best recovery possible...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you all for the PCT advice! For family problems I had to pospone my cycle, so now I am back in game. The PCT looks very complete, but I see you do not recommend using liver support - is it ok not to use one with anavar in cycle?

it never will hurt to use liver support. your cycle is mild and does not contain any harsh orals. good luck when you start

Thank you all for the PCT advice! For family problems I had to pospone my cycle, so now I am back in game. The PCT looks very complete, but I see you do not recommend using liver support - is it ok not to use one with anavar in cycle?
Yes you should always use liver support on any oral, and anytime you run a cycle of any kind you should use a complete cycle support. A good one is cycle assist by CEL. it's only like 30 bucks for a month supply

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom