napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Berd Pharm

TX TERROR

Dudes....

What's the word on this Berd situation. Any inside knowledge above mine?

I think this can of worms needs to get opened and members from all over need to be aware of what's about to go down at EVO. Something real real shady bout to happen.....

Let's get this discussion up and going for the best interest of our fellow brothers.

Here are the facts.....

Sources are banned constantly.

Berd has been lurking for quite some time.

Admin has clear intent of bringing in a top dog source to take over evo.

I've seen some members cry out about how berd wronged them just to see them erased like they never existed and immediatly banned.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TX TERROR said:
Dudes....

What's the word on this Berd situation. Any inside knowledge above mine?

I think this can of worms needs to get opened and members from all over need to be aware of what's about to go down at EVO. Something real real shady bout to happen.....

Let's get this discussion up and going for the best interest of our fellow brothers.

Here are the facts.....

Sources are banned constantly.

Berd has been lurking for quite some time.

Admin has clear intent of bringing in a top dog source to take over evo.

I've seen some members cry out about how berd wronged them just to see them erased like they never existed and immediatly banned.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hmmm, I actually don't know the source. They must have came along after I left there. It does sound like there's an obvious affiliation with those in power at EVO from what you are saying, and if they are scamming members that would go hand in hand with how they operate there

Oh I'm sure it's evo, if you read the reviews they are from guys that haven't been on there in years but they all randomly show up to make positive reviews on an unknown sources. I mean who else would be able to get on their accounts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Achilles87 said:
Oh I'm sure it's evo, if you read the reviews they are from guys that haven't been on there in years but they all randomly show up to make positive reviews on an unknown sources. I mean who else would be able to get on their accounts?

That's insane man. Very shady shit it sounds like

RickRock said:
Achilles87 said:

That's insane man. Very shady shit it sounds like
It's just that the guys haven't been on in years but they all come back around the same time, well all the reviews were made in two weeks... It just don't add up to me. There's a post that comes up on google about them scamming someone, but when you click on it and it takes you to evo the thread has been deleted. I don't know it's kinda crazy, I know I would like to see how it plays out.

I feel like we need a Noah's Ark for the few good guys left over there...get them here before that place is flooded out of existence.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

It's a job, the ones that are still there and not on any other forum like it there and won't expand out lol.

Been silently watching for the most part achilles but you right something sinister fixin to go down over there. Like the douche slaton dude you called out that posted his email out in open and showing all them pictures of mexican gear and they got on you basically. And then berd seen their name back in may way down the source list then ny dropped their name and they been moved up toward the top of list

Underweight said:
Been silently watching for the most part achilles but you right something sinister fixin to go down over there. Like the douche slaton dude you called out that posted his email out in open and showing all them pictures of mexican gear and they got on you basically. And then berd seen their name back in may way down the source list then ny dropped their name and they been moved up toward the top of list

No joke man that slaton guy told me he was going to kill me lol, then they told me to stop threatening him. I said nothing other than the guy was trying to push gear in private, then what do you know he posted his email lol. He apologized to me on meso today hahahaha, but yes something was for sure up with that guy. I know I will never try and help that forum ever again, I will send pm's to the members I know about stuff but I'll never put my neck out again in the open. I think they will get new members with the berd gear and I think that's what they are banking on, I'm not putting anyone down by this but you know how many of them new members are not ready for aas and you could give them a sugar pill and they would love it. Let's just hope no one gets hurt off of it.

It's definitely run by Evo. If you google Berd Pharmaceuticals you will notice there is some "reviews", but also notice where they are coming from. The isarms.com website, (which is SARMS1) has the breakdown of each compound and pictured is Berd Pharm products. They have reviews that talk about N2gaurd while discussing how great Berd is. It's definitely Evo. If I had to guess this is why they are getting rid of all domestic sources, so they can push their own product just like SARMS1

Underweight said:
Dont understand their angle of booting decent sources
Because they don't make any money off of the sources. Give them the boot, bring in your own lab and take all the profit! It's the way they operate. Look at their N2BS and Sarms1 crap. Try to push anything other than those and it will be deleted. They want to control it all. It's all about $$

LAfit said:
It's definitely run by Evo. If you google Berd Pharmaceuticals you will notice there is some "reviews", but also notice where they are coming from. The isarms.com website, (which is SARMS1) has the breakdown of each compound and pictured is Berd Pharm products. They have reviews that talk about N2gaurd while discussing how great Berd is. It's definitely Evo. If I had to guess this is why they are getting rid of all domestic sources, so they can push their own product just like SARMS1

That alone right there pretty much confirms it. It is definitely EVO

i have no clue who berd is or any situation as i don't go to evo and have not been there all year but I do kjnow what they do as a whole... they bring in the best they can whether its members, employees etc... they suck everyone dry but once they have another idea to bring in money of any kind, they rid everyone and anyone that has even one product they have, will be deleted, banned etc... they are so stupid... they don't even realize that competition drives fucking sales, not monopolizing... they will create new members, and in the control panel they make it look like the member has thousands of posts or been a member for years etc... anyone who knows anything can see right through that fucking shit... its just so shameful and disgraceful... anything you are saying comes as no surprise and this was all something that would be coming in a matter of time...

they also think that so many are so stupid and don't realize ALL the fake websites they have that are the same entity... i know them all... they have made a lot but they are all theirs for sure...

Hey guys I'm new here however I go back at least 5 years with the Elite Fitness guys. I've spoken and have received advice from Dylan and Rick Rock etc. and very appreciative for that. I also congratulate you both with this site. I am a little confused though. I go to Evo often and enjoy their cite ( sorry don't mean to steal this thread but Evo came up). The mods there appear helpful and I believe they offer good advise. They support UGL's that are supported here for example. Anyhow, I totally respect you Dylan and Rick Rock and value your opinion. However I don't want to be steered in the wrong direction by going to Evo and I'm sensing they're less than sincere. I wish I could PM you guys but this is obviously my first comment on this site and I'm not allowed. It's nice to be here and glad I found you guys.

Below is the thread i started on meso, every word of it is as true as it is unbelievable. This is the scam of the century, they've only just launched and there are already victims. Its fucking pathetic..

Here is the url to the actual thread https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/beware-berd-pharmaceuticals-scam-fraud.134368367/

"Alright i know you guys dont like sources but i also know you hate scamming fraudulent pieces of shit more...

Evo has enacted a new "1 strike policy" on sources under the pretense of protecting its members from scams bad gear etc.., they have banned PSL, Hammer, Pharmacom, BWL, Vulcan, Myself and more to come. Their true policy is banning all domestic sources, but they are too spineless to say this out in the open and they even make up complete lies to achieve their one strike excuse as they did with me.

If this was all that they were doing, i would take it in stride and move on as i have done, but the new development that i have learned of is something i want to inform everyone of as it is extremely high risk of being or becoming a scam and at best a completely fraudulent "company" with lies and fake reviews as their backing.

Let me introduce Berd pharmaceuticals. This new "company" has miraculously made it to the top of EVO's source review immediately after the bans took effect despite everyones utter lack of knowledge of its existence. A quick google search turning up absolutely ZERO information on any forum or board besides fake wordpress reviews and EVO dog shit coupled with the aforementioned circumstances clearly tells me and a few other more quisitive members that Berd Pharmaceuticals is being dubiously run by EVO admin. They popped up out of nowhere and in their short time of approximately a week or so they have amassed a staggering number of reviews from "members" with varying join dates and large post counts, none of these members have ever been heard of by even the most active vets. They are all shills created by the Admin, their join date and post count mean nothing.

Any mention or even hint at this and not only the challenging post but the entire thread will be completely deleted by admin, no warning no anything just completely erased.

It is common knowledge that Evo admin has lied, deleted, banned and bent the truth to sell sarms and N2BM products to date, but their new endeavor with Berd Pharmaceuticals is dangerous and their intentional and complete disassociation with this UGL they are so obviously running is a frightening development.

Berd Pharmaceuticals/Evo is a high scam risk and at best a complete FRAUD. This "company" is being run by Evo Admin and judging by their deafening silencing of even a hint at the truth i would say your shot at receiving worthwhile or even any gear at all is close to NONE. A single real review of this company does not exist, every single aspect associated with it is a lie.

BUYER BEWARE

STAY AWAY FROM Berd Pharmaceuticals, STAY AWAY FROM EVO.

Hopefully we can get this highly ranked on Google and it will save some people from scam, infection, and bunk gear.

XENO"

I also posted screenshots there that i managed to grab of a thread evolutionary.org removed where some poor bastard was screaming about how he got scammed/sold bunk (not sure which as he was very flustered and didnt clarify)

Top Bottom