Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Before I go to bed...

44YOGearHead

The attitude you should have about this...

"I am my gym's personal Mr. Olympia"... this attitude will serve you well in chasing your goals, grabbing them and choke slamming them. Own the day. Carpe Diem.

Injury is injury... it happens and you push forward. I sent a pic to NY of me flexing and he was like wtf... the way my arm tore was lucky af. He can elaborate why if he chooses, but everything happens for a reason. The people who like me, like me for a reason. The people who don't have a reason as well... an acute medical condition called 'Fuckboyism' lol. I can't help you feel that way if you do, but what I can do is keep up whatever it is that makes you hate on me. I'm not in the business of apologizing for shit. If you are... I pity you. Tomorrow I smash quads and hammy's for you brodie. Them gainz are dedicated to you hoe.

Blood, sweat and respect. All three given, one earned. No other way to live.

[emoji441] dropped! Keeping it [emoji817]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude no bullshit that tear is wicked. The fact that you sent me that pic flexing is like wtf..I would be immobilizing that shit for a few days and your already flexing with that...

There's definitely no doubt your in boss mode.. With a sickness like mine called fuckititis.. just take care of yourself.

Freak level 10 achieved my man. ❤️

Believe in the unbelievable.
Bro! I would have been like fuck this i quit lifting! And go straight to McDonald's!. Lmfao jk.. i rememebr when i had fucked up both wrist and took a week off that was hell!. I was constantly in a bad mood.. actually my relationship at the time ended lmfao.. now imagine 44 yea i think we want him at the gym just saying.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Well an example of his dedication is obviously his physique. He's a beast that makes me feel like diary of a wimpy kid. But the big picture being what his level of dedication is come hell or high water. There's no 19% today.

For example I set my bar very high for myself with expectations. And this mother fucker keeps stomping ground. We click like that and I appreciate him . And his cocky ass attitude - that he has earned- but keeps in check thanks to yours truly....

DAAAAAAA GET IT BRO.

Believe in the unbelievable.

DAAAAAAA! Am Medicul Wunduuur by daze and nurse by night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I am my gym's personal Mr. Olympia"... this attitude will serve you well in chasing your goals, grabbing them and choke slamming them. Own the day. Carpe Diem.

Injury is injury... it happens and you push forward. I sent a pic to NY of me flexing and he was like wtf... the way my arm tore was lucky af. He can elaborate why if he chooses, but everything happens for a reason. The people who like me, like me for a reason. The people who don't have a reason as well... an acute medical condition called 'Fuckboyism' lol. I can't help you feel that way if you do, but what I can do is keep up whatever it is that makes you hate on me. I'm not in the business of apologizing for shit. If you are... I pity you. Tomorrow I smash quads and hammy's for you brodie. Them gainz are dedicated to you hoe.

I love the motivation 44. Great words. You gotta own that shit.....no matter what life throws at you

So how does that heal correctly?? Does the tear attach and afix to other muscle tissue? just not in the exact place it tore...maybe tape that up and leave it immoble for two weeks Bro

So how does that heal correctly?? Does the tear attach and afix to other muscle tissue? just not in the exact place it tore...maybe tape that up and leave it immoble for two weeks Bro

Bro... arm is still big af, slight shape shift, but KT Tape is for guys named Shay, or Kris. Immobile? Yeah, mmmmkay. I massage the tissue to minimize scar tissue, I take it thru full ROM immobilization leads to stiffening and restriction of movement. Scar tissue needs to be reduced and development of repaired fibers need to be guided in a strengthening manner that supports the direction of the muscle versus the direction of the tear... this keeps it strong. Trust that I'm doing what will keep it strong... nothing comfortable resulted in anything great, or formidable.

Bro... arm is still big af, slight shape shift, but KT Tape is for guys named Shay, or Kris. Immobile? Yeah, mmmmkay. I massage the tissue to minimize scar tissue, I take it thru full ROM immobilization leads to stiffening and restriction of movement. Scar tissue needs to be reduced and development of repaired fibers need to be guided in a strengthening manner that supports the direction of the muscle versus the direction of the tear... this keeps it strong. Trust that I'm doing what will keep it strong... nothing comfortable resulted in anything great, or formidable.

Gotcha Bro...I was always curious on how a tear would heal... I like to learn... so you message it back in... thats interesting... All the best Bro!!

Way to motivate 44! I was channelling you last night while killing it on shoulders and triceps. Totally dominated. In my head I was the only one in the gym although it was packed. Well said.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom