Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Back in stock: Pharmaceutical Bayer Primo and Testex Cypionate

I'm on the same brand of Prop. Its very strong.I'm loving it.Actually I had to adjust down and Ive been on Prop a year now.As soon as I started this my levels jumped and had to adjust.Try it out.

I'm on the same brand of Prop. Its very strong.I'm loving it.Actually I had to adjust down and Ive been on Prop a year now.As soon as I started this my levels jumped and had to adjust.Try it out.
Yeah. This pharmaceutical Testovis prop is strong. I had to back off of my other brand 20% when I got on Testovis. The dose I had been taking was just too high.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Yeah. This pharmaceutical Testovis prop is strong. I had to back off of my other brand 20% when I got on Testovis. The dose I had been taking was just too high.

Damn.. Definitely good to know. I love me some prop. I actually did my first cycle with prop and have been a fan since. I need to try running it with a slin pin.

I'm running iwgf Rimobolan and prop . It's the best cycle I've ever done I feel great.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The testovis comes in amps. I'm only using 50 mg a day with 100 mg primo it's a great combo .getting ready to throw in some injectable sd for a few weeks .

Also fyi my girl did awesome at the Midwest championships,she Also very much enjoyed iwgf Rimobolan and var .it worked great the product is solid .

Also fyi my girl did awesome at the Midwest championships,she Also very much enjoyed iwgf Rimobolan and var .it worked great the product is solid .

Yeah man. She had a stellar result. I've seen the photos. It's a nice bump for me considering she is on my gear but she clearly put in the sacrifice and hard work. Gear can only ice the cake. She really has done good work.

We've got another show in 9 weeks hoping to tune it up just a little tighter .Thanks for the great service iwgf.

Top Bottom