napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

B-Drol Cycle first time use

mattvogt

So I am going to run this stack. This is the one on Mr. Supps

Weeks
1-5 B-DROL - 3 capsules a day, divided into 2-3 doses.
5-8 Test Infusion - 3 capsules 2 times a day, morning and night.
4-8 Forged Post Cycle - 1 capsule 2 times a day, morning and night.

This is the first time I have used this. I also use GNC Whey.
What kind of results can I expect?

Age - 24
Height - 6-4
Weight - 178 Pounds

your 24 years old which is too young... you are 6'4" and weight 178 lbs? are you nuts? you have GARBAGE in terms of products... brother... just stop.. all you need right now is food... no human with a FRACTION of a brain would tell you to do this and i have no idea what gnc whey has to do with anything whatsoever aside from its shit protein... brother, stick around and learn here before you completely fuck yourself up

uh bro, you need to gain like 40 more lbs. before you even consider this... you are so far underweight its crazy... im 6'1" 205 and people tell me im fucking skinny bro so im sure you can do the math there... just because you bought it doesnt mean a thing.. unless you dont care about your health, then go right ahead but i wouldnt advise you to use it if you paid me... im not contributing to your wrecking yourself...

What do you recommend to gain that much weight? I have a high as shit metabolism. I have to use Whey every day or I will drop to like 166 in 2 weeks no bullshit

bdrol is a fucking joke, yeah... to say the least... whats the deal with the whey bro? you cant depend on "whey" to gain weight... i guarantee you dont eat nearly what you think you do in terms of calories

I eat a bit more than average I would say but, not excessive. So for curiosity sake how much would gain would this cycle give me if I did it? I will likely return the stuff but, I don't mind the knowledge. In regards to the Whey it's something I use on a regular basis. Kinda been entertaining some boost of sorts been kinda hitting a wall as of lately.

I eat a bit more than average I would say but, not excessive. So for curiosity sake how much would gain would this cycle give me if I did it? I will likely return the stuff but, I don't mind the knowledge. In regards to the Whey it's something I use on a regular basis. Kinda been entertaining some boost of sorts been kinda hitting a wall as of lately.

Hitting a wall at 24 years of age, seriously bro? At 24 I could train three hours in the gym, work a 10 hour shift, bang all night, then repeat the next day! What's your training experience and how are you keeping track of what you eat? Like Dylan said, you most likely aren't eating as much as you think you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clearly you are not listening... good luck bro... i tried but i have far too many questions to answer to waste time when someone wont listen... theoretically, its only going to hurt you... even it does add size, it would be too much on your joints and ligaments being that far underweight... you obviously have huge holes in your diet and are not accepting the facts...

I just workout every other day doing a routine designed by a friend of mine. I don't track what I eat at all I kinda eat what I went whenever I want.

I don't track what I eat I kinda eat what I want when I want. Whats the most effective way to gain lean mass with a high metabolism? Eat a shit ton or something? Supplements outside of whey wont do shit?

Well it's varied as fuck but, I usually eat pork or steak on a regular basis. I have TV dinner for lunch and I really dont eat like that for breakfast. I also snack on shit all the time and I have 2 scoops of GNC Pro Whey when I workout and 1 scoop when I dont. I workout every other day. Speaking of which would swithing to M-F work? My bench is 205 right now. Wanna increase weight a bit though. Although I am fully understanding Dylans point of view I know he is smart as fuck.

Yea man you need to get your meals in line first they sound very light gnc shit is a waste of money and a scam

What would you have in mind for Whey? I mean it seems to work for me but, to get over the hump whats better stuff? Do I need to get good shit online? Also for high metabolism what do you recommend?

Breakfast
Cup of oats peanut butter scoop
Half glass of egg whites and berries with a scoop of protein for flavor

Mid morning snack apple and nutts

Lunch two chicken breast
Cup of white rice and greens

Another shake like you did in morning minus the pats

Dinner truck sausage like 4-6 links with sweet potato

Apples and cinnamon pre work out

After work out meal 6 egg omelette with one piece of cheese

That's a light road map for you

Just go hard with that weights as normal? I admit I may have been slacking about but, with the B-Drol statck or not do you think every other day or just M-F 5 days a week would be better to bulk up a bit? Trying to get too 200 :D

Top Bottom