Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Awesome Pre-Workout!

TX TERROR

Just wanted to share an experience with you guys. I stumbled on an opportunity to check out a pretty sick pre-workout.

Not long ago I was invited to check out this stuff called pump juice. Its from Mr Supps. Most of you know that company has been around a long time. The had the original Beastdrol. BCAA Power chews. JackedUp. Lots of good stuff.

Anyway this is what I got to try.
https://www.mrsupps.com/productcategories/6/pre-workout/

Got to try the red raspberry and the cherry berry. Raspberry is where its at. Cherry is ok though.

Energy of this stuff is solid. Its a good energy too. One you don't crash on or hit the wall after about an hour. I don't like a lot of stimulants actually but when its a good energy I'm cool with them.

The pump is the best part. This shit will have you waling around like a balloon animal. THIS is what I look for in a good pre workout. I love the pump factor this stuff has. Especially running test and EQ. Shit is legit.

Taste is actually hella good. In the raspberry at least. Cherry is ok...

I honestly was impressed by this stuff. Wasn't expecting much from a $30 pre workout but it turned out to be one of the best I have used in a long time. Does pretty good before cardio too. No feeling like death or anything from being out of breath.

The Girlfriend is loving it too I must add. She is a preworkout tweaker though. She definitely thinks its one of the best she has used and she uses crazier shit than I do. The biggest thing is she feels good and not sick off it. Like Hyde for example made her wicked sick.

Attachments

• pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerry.jpg
    pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerry.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 30
  • pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerryExplosionSuppFacts.jpg
    pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerryExplosionSuppFacts.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 28
I liked the original MP Assault that came out. That wasn't bad. Its too sweet though for me. Wrecks my stomach.

LOL. The watermelon is sweet but tastes real good to me. I actually prefer the Black Label, I find it more effective.

Top Bottom