Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Auctions

jmr79x

I was wondering if any of the sponsors or board reps would be doing any auctions at any time? I know the sponsors offer sales all the time but with auctions it allows the customer to try items from companies they've never purchased from. It'll benefit both the customer (they get to try new sponsors) and the sponsor (new customers trying their goodies)

Just a thought

Re: RE: Auctions

jmr79x said:
I was wondering if any of the sponsors or board reps would be doing any auctions at any time? I know the sponsors offer sales all the time but with auctions it allows the customer to try items from companies they've never purchased from. It'll benefit both the customer (they get to try new sponsors) and the sponsor (new customers trying their goodies)

Just a thought
It will be ultimately up to each sponsor if they want to have an auction, but that's a possibility at some point.

This has me curious. How exactly would something like that actually work. From you guys that have been a part of them before.

Saiyan said:
This has me curious. How exactly would something like that actually work. From you guys that have been a part of them before.

I have seen them run very simple. A source posts what products are up for auction with a minimum starting point and minimum increment for bidding. They establish when the auction is complete. The details must also be listed as far as shipping, etc. highest bid before auction closes wins! Usually the winner has 24 hours to make arrangements with the source or it would move on to the next highest bidder. I know Hipo used to run these on that other garbage forum quite often. Just have to make sure it is a reputable source running the auction.

Proceeds normally go to the board to help fund it as well. This way, sponsors are helping support and so are members by bidding.

MasonicBodybuilder said:
JM750 said:
Proceeds normally go to the board to help fund it as well. This way, sponsors are helping support and so are members by bidding.

Good call Brother!

And it also gives a chance for someone to try out a lab for say, some short money without having to commit to a min fee purchase. It's a win win if you ask me. :D

Top Bottom