napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin protocol

Hyena_

Hey guys, just a quick question. What's the dosing protocol for Aromasin? I'm designing a very basic Test E cycle (might add another basic compound like an oral, but not sure) for myself, and was considering replacing Arimidex. Thanks.

Hey guys, just a quick question. What's the dosing protocol for Aromasin? I'm designing a very basic Test E cycle (might add another basic compound like an oral, but not sure) for myself, and was considering replacing Arimidex. Thanks.

12.5 eod and adjust accordingly

The dose you will need to run is going to be very dependant on how estrogen sensitive you are. However, 12.5mg EOD is a great starting point, and it can always be adjusted to your individual needs

I have to take 12.5mg ed...

Start with 12.5mg eod and adjust accordingly like mentioned. I know when my estrogen is high because my nips are sensitive, my face flushes red, and I try to get back together with my ex wife... Lol

its all trial and error... 12.5 every other day is very standard but just like cbbram pointed out, its not enough for him and for quite a few, they just need more and that's fine but you don't want to over do it... start at every other day, assess and go from there...

Wow, so many replies. One other question. I've read about some people continue running Aromasin into and during PCT. Would this be advisable? In my case, I'd be running it alongside nolva and clomid.

Appreciate it.

Top Bottom