Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Are you ready for steroid use? A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I tackle the most often asked and most often misunderstood question of "Am I ready for steroid use?" Learn about the many reason why so many make the mistake of using steroids when they are not ready in any way. Learn the misconceptions that are often made and passed along with facts on why and when you are or are not ready. This video is a life saver for so many and will shed light on why steroids have received such a bad name when they should not if done properly. Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Cs8geL4zU

Re: RE: Are you ready for steroid use? A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli said:
In this video, I tackle the most often asked and most often misunderstood question of "Am I ready for steroid use?" Learn about the many reason why so many make the mistake of using steroids when they are not ready in any way. Learn the misconceptions that are often made and passed along with facts on why and when you are or are not ready. This video is a life saver for so many and will shed light on why steroids have received such a bad name when they should not if done properly. Enjoy!!

Thank you, this really makes a lot of sense, yes I was always looking for the fastest and easiest way to loose weight, and it's not till I got here to this forum where I thought I would be bombarded to buy gear, it was the total opposite, everyone you DG, PHURIOUS , ROCK, I mean everyone was looking out for my best interest, I still get the urge to jump on the gravy train, but when I see videos like this one it sets me straight! thanks for looking out!!

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:

Great video Dylan. A lot of younger guys jump on the sauce a little too early these days, and don't exactly understand why we discourage them from doing so. This really helps those interested understand exactly why there is a certain point you must get to in several areas before crossing that line

Re: RE: Are you ready for steroid use? A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Angel said:
DylanGemelli said:

Thank you, this really makes a lot of sense, yes I was always looking for the fastest and easiest way to loose weight, and it's not till I got here to this forum where I thought I would be bombarded to buy gear, it was the total opposite, everyone you DG, PHURIOUS , ROCK, I mean everyone was looking out for my best interest, I still get the urge to jump on the gravy train, but when I see videos like this one it sets me straight! thanks for looking out!!

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

that's what its all about brother! you've done a spectacular job listening, learning and also providing for others... im very proud of you thus far and im sure you will far surpass all the goals you have set for yourself... THANK YOU for being such a big part of the family here

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

Great video Dylan. A lot of younger guys jump on the sauce a little too early these days, and don't exactly understand why we discourage them from doing so. This really helps those interested understand exactly why there is a certain point you must get to in several areas before crossing that line

thanks brother... that is an area of such deep concern and also one that absolutely needs to be explained thoroughly... there is so much misunderstanding and misconception in this area so addressing it and explaining it is definitely a major priority...

rockstaraditya18 said:
Yep you already helped me remembr I was 23 % now I am 17 % without anything Un natural

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

awesome to hear! see what hard work will do for you bro? NICE

rockstaraditya18 said:
Yep you already helped me remembr I was 23 % now I am 17 % without anything Un natural

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Nice job man! Keep it up!

Top Bottom