napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Are High Protein Diets Safe? A new video by Dylan Gemelli

More great information Dylan. High protein is important, but like anything, it's possible to go too far with it. You should aim for a specific range and stay within that range of what your body needs and not a lot of excess

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thank you guys... this is a very important topic that is often misunderstood and its very important everyone is aware of the mistakes to avoid to be as safe as possible...

Nice reminder. I actually had this subject spinning around my head for the last 3 weeks or so. I keep my diet under the microscope for some time now, searching where my body still finds to keep some excess fat. I'm on the bulk right now, but still I wish I could go through it a bit leaner. Diet is iron, I've been posting it all here before, plain and clean, nothing added what so ever. (haven't had a single cheat meal for 2 months lol) I was lacking on cardio, now it has been dealt with, boosted up for the last weeks, as much as my daily rhythm allowes me.
I have lowered meal weights too to some degree. I'm keeping my eye on protein intake for the last week, which looks fine.
I do feel a bit like going forward, but still far not happy, searching for missing bits. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom