napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone try Mountain Dog Training by John Meadows

hardtoget

This program has absolutely blown me up and I love the workout variations. Nothing has blown my back and shoulders up quite like this program. I'm I competition mode right now and love these workouts. Love to hear some testimony from you guys if you've ever tried his program.

This program has absolutely blown me up and I love the workout variations. Nothing has blown my back and shoulders up quite like this program. I'm I competition mode right now and love these workouts. Love to hear some testimony from you guys if you've ever tried his program.
I've thought about trying it before, but I just can't get away from doing DC. I'm in love with it and it treats me entirely too well

I've thought about trying it before, but I just can't get away from doing DC. I'm in love with it and it treats me entirely too well

Mountain Dog Training is an awesome approach. A lot of guys like transitioning between DC and Mountain Dog periodically. They're incredibly different approaches so it adds a little versatility. I love DC too man. It's brutal in a great way.

Mountain Dog Training is an awesome approach. A lot of guys like transitioning between DC and Mountain Dog periodically. They're incredibly different approaches so it adds a little versatility. I love DC too man. It's brutal in a great way.

I might give it a shot someday man. I'd really like to. Right now I'm just doing so well with DC. In my eyes, if it isn't broke don't fix it

I might give it a shot someday man. I'd really like to. Right now I'm just doing so well with DC. In my eyes, if it isn't broke don't fix it
Completely agree with you there man. DC has treated me well throughout the years just sticking to the simple 2 way split. Have you ever looked into FT training? Lots of DC training principals carry over but it's a whole other beast. What got me interested was the way FT approached the cruise period which is different than DC. In a way thats how I got started incorporating it. Then I went full on with a blast and its a monster. If you've been on IM forums then you've probably seen it.

Completely agree with you there man. DC has treated me well throughout the years just sticking to the simple 2 way split. Have you ever looked into FT training? Lots of DC training principals carry over but it's a whole other beast. What got me interested was the way FT approached the cruise period which is different than DC. In a way thats how I got started incorporating it. Then I went full on with a blast and its a monster. If you've been on IM forums then you've probably seen it.

I'm not familiar with FT actually. If it uses principles from DC I'd be interested for sure. I used to frequent intense muscle quite a bit, but haven't been on there for quite a while now. That's where I originally got all my info for DC to implement and start that training

Do you guys make your own programing for DC and mountain dog

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
As far as exercise selection goes, yes you lay out your own schedule. DC training is more so a set of training priciples that you apply like slow negatives, rest pausing, extreme stretches, exercise rotation, etc. It's brutal as hell. There is a shit ton of info on intense muscle forums if you want the full breakdown.

I'm not familiar with FT actually. If it uses principles from DC I'd be interested for sure. I used to frequent intense muscle quite a bit, but haven't been on there for quite a while now. That's where I originally got all my info for DC to implement and start that training
Oh man FT is a treat for sure if you love DC. Scott Stevenson is one of the only "Dante approved" trainers for DC and he is the guy behind FT (Fortitude Training). He just put out a book not too long ago going in depth about the science and approach behind the program in great detail (I think its like $15). Incredible knowledge this guy has. Check it out man, just search "Fortitude Training".

Oh man FT is a treat for sure if you love DC. Scott Stevenson is one of the only "Dante approved" trainers for DC and he is the guy behind FT (Fortitude Training). He just put out a book not too long ago going in depth about the science and approach behind the program in great detail (I think its like $15). Incredible knowledge this guy has. Check it out man, just search "Fortitude Training".

Thanks a lot brother. I'll have to look into it. Gives me something new to try for the future

Top Bottom