napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any real UGL real primo out there?

C&B

The more I look into Primobolin I find the chance of getting legit Primo is slim and none. Is there anyone out there that has it ,along with some sort of proof. Even a labmax?

The more I look into Primobolin I find the chance of getting legit Primo is slim and none. Is there anyone out there that has it ,along with some sort of proof. Even a labmax?

Anybody on this board says they have it then you can bet your last dollar it is real.

We have plenty of awesome sources on this board with high quality legit primo bro. They wouldn't be here if the quality wasn't top notch.

Labmax results are faked easily so there's no point in going by those. You can't go wrong by looking at user reviews and experiences, along with company reputation.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Robolics primo is 110% legit
Used it multiple times myself.

Roids24 also has primo but I don't like how it's only 100mg per ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robolics primo is 110% legit
Used it multiple times myself.

Roids24 also has primo but I don't like how it's only 100mg per ml

Primo is exactly the compound I would run year after year cycle after cycle. The problem is as tex has said is the 100 mg concentration. To much oil for me.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Ya robo does the 200 per ml which makes a world of freaking difference lol. And it doesn't hurt. Most labs try to go above 100 and end up leaving lumps in ur ass.

BGS also has 200mg per ml. Also have pharma grade primo. Plenty of great sources to choose from OP

Ya robo does the 200 per ml which makes a world of freaking difference lol. And it doesn't hurt. Most labs try to go above 100 and end up leaving lumps in ur ass.

If I was state side I would. Just had a huge shit storm down my way. US customs opened 500 packages and seized tons of shit here .

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

i can tell you right now, i have a special primo brand from iwannagofaster and its some of the best i have ever used... 200 mg/ml

robolics and phurious along with roids24 all have excellent primo as well... i have used them all

Top Bottom