napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

any ECA/ ephedrine sources?

the_black_sculpture

First off I have to thank damn near everyone on this forum with pointing me in right direction and being a BIG help.

Now I have a question on where to buy legit ephedrine. Been looking online for awhile, and I can't even find a link to buy ephedrine. I know some OTC have it, but upon reading reviews, some say it's not as strong as the "real deal"......anyone know where I could start looking?

Usually guys just hit up their local pharmacy and ask for a box of bronkaid. Cheap and gets the job done. Not my thing though personally. Whats your stats? Goal?

I just go to the Pharmacy and get bronkaid. Ask for it at the counter, pick up caffeine caps and children's aspirin and there you go. 25mg ephedra, 200mg caffeine, and 81mg aspirin

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Why do people want ephedrine so much? What's really the good thing about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do people want ephedrine so much? What's really the good thing about it?

It is supposed to promote fat loss, but honestly I never got much of anything from it. I'd rather use GW any day of the week, which really does do well for fat loss

Do you currently use it still? I know some people who supposedly use it as a pre

Do you currently use it still? I know some people who supposedly use it as a pre

I used it over the summer for about a month but ended up dropping it because I didn't see any additional benefit other than the energy boost from the stimulants

It is supposed to promote fat loss, but honestly I never got much of anything from it. I'd rather use GW any day of the week, which really does do well for fat loss

Thats my experience with it also. I don't really see much of effect over proper nutrition and cardio.

Top Bottom