napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anti-E on Cycle

Bman

Hello all. Im currently going on 2 weeks of test E, thought i would kickstart my cycle with the test and start D-bol once ive hit the 3rd week. This will be my first cycle, and im wondering if i were to run Test + Dbol(6 weeks test, 4 weeks dbol), then Test + Tren(4 weeks) what anti-E and when to take it while im on cycle and what necessary supplements would be recommended other then the obvious Liver support ie Milk Thistle. My measurements are 6 feet, roughly 12-15% body fat. Any knowledge will help.

Hold on there brother. This is your first cycle and you're wanting to run test, dbol, and tren... no dude. Slow down, theres no need to rush. You're only going to screw yourself. You absolutely need to be taking an AI from the start of your cycle. Aromasin is highly recommended. 12.5mg eod is a good starting point. If you are already 2 weeks in and not taking an AI, you need to get on one asap. I highly advise against using dbol and especially tren on your first cycle. You will get massive gains from test alone. What are you full stats? Age, height, weight, bf%. What exactly is your cycle layout? What about pct? Let us know this info so we can help you out bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Tren is a maybe i have the compound but am still iffy on the decision. I am 21, 6feet, 190ish 12-15% body fat. The layout would be Test E base with Dbol, then either tren and winnstrol or just winnstrol after i finish 4 weeks of Dbol(all at moderade doses). I have all my pcts layed out i was just concerned merely on the On cycle support and anti-e.

Bro seriously don't mess with tren on your first cycle. Why the rush? I don't get why you're trying to run so much shit on your first cycle. I'm not trying to put you down man but you really gotta take a step back. First off 21 is a lot younger than anyone here would ever recommend to use aas. Your hpta and endocrine systems are no where near finished developing so you're risking permanant shutdown among other risks. Obviously you've made your decision since you're already 2 weeks in so let us help you at least do it the right way. Forget about dbol, winstrol, and tren this time around. Stick to only test. You to need to get on an AI (aromasin) asap. 12.5mg eod to start. What dose for test are you running? What dosages and layout is your pct?

Sent from my SM-G900P

thats all good knowledge man i respect it. But im going to do the D-bol anyway. Im currently on 2 pins a week of T-ent. 150mg each(mon + thurs). For my pct its an all in one i used Blockade before but it got to pricey so i decided Lecheek AD3-PCT and Cycle Armor. If needed i will upgrade. On hand i also have milk thistle + i take my multi + omega 3s every day along with a clean diet with 1 cheat per week looking to build size atm. Where can i get aromasin that i know i will get my moneys worth?

thats all good knowledge man i respect it. But im going to do the D-bol anyway. Im currently on 2 pins a week of T-ent. 150mg each(mon + thurs). For my pct its an all in one i used Blockade before but it got to pricey so i decided Lecheek AD3-PCT and Cycle Armor. If needed i will upgrade. On hand i also have milk thistle + i take my multi + omega 3s every day along with a clean diet with 1 cheat per week looking to build size atm. Where can i get aromasin that i know i will get my moneys worth?

I would go with iwannagofaster for your aromasin, bro. It's quick and it's pharmaceutical. I've never heard of those PCT products, but why don't you just use clomid and nolvadex? They are stronger and they are cheap as fuck. Yeah I would also hold off on the tren, bro. However, if you are absolutely set on doing tren, then you will need caber.

That's not a complete pct bud. Don't skimp on PCT. By far, that is the most important part of your cycle because who cares about what gains you make on cycle if you lose everything afterwards due to a poor pct. Here is the setup you need. Remember you have to wait 2 weeks after your last pin for the Enanthate ester to clear out of your system before starting pct.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day
GW-501516 20 mg day

One more time, I'll advise against dbol for a first cycle. I have nothing to gain by telling you not to use it. I'm only looking out for you bro. Dbol has the highest conversion to estrogen. This is your first cycle, you don't yet know how your body handles estrogen and how to dose your AI. You could be estrogen sensitive and if you don't control your levels, you're asking for bitch tits and excessive water/sloppy gains. Not something I think you'd be happy with. I highly recommend getting bloodwork done mid-cycle so you can make sure your estrogen is in check especially since you'll be fighting an uphill battle from the get go since you didn't run an AI from the start. Dbol will only make your problem much worse. Plus dbol is much better when used as a kickstart, not so much for mid cycle or as a finisher. Test Enanthate is a long ester so by saying you're using test as a kickstart doesn't make any sense. It takes a few weeks for the test to build up in your system, all you have to do is be patient and in the next couple weeks, you should be feeling amazing. Again dude, why the rush? For the Aromasin, Nolvadex, and Clomid, any of the sources on this board will take care of you. SarmsX offers a stack deal for your complete PCT. The sarms are added to help you keep your gains on cycle. Here is a link: https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Dude ad3 OTC product for pct with real gear tren especially good luck too you bro id tell tou how stupid that is but you already said your going too do it anyway. Without clomid as a bare minimum in your post cycle revovery will be slow and your gains will be no more have fun

I personally think you are too young to be running any steroid at all right now, but it seems like you aren't very receptive to the advice here and are going to do it anyways.

At least stay the fuck away from Tren. That shit is harsh and you have no business going near it.

For your Aromasin, get it at www.sarmsx.com it is very high quality and you need that ASAP especially with Dbol in there. Otherwise you might have your own set of tits here pretty soon.

You pct needs to be far more complete as well. You definitely don't want to skimp on it, unless you are fine giving away all the gains you made on cycle

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yep you are in real danger of having bitch tits and milk coming out of your nips. but like you said OP you are gonna do it anyway

Hello all. Im currently going on 2 weeks of test E, thought i would kickstart my cycle with the test and start D-bol once ive hit the 3rd week. This will be my first cycle, and im wondering if i were to run Test + Dbol(6 weeks test, 4 weeks dbol), then Test + Tren(4 weeks) what anti-E and when to take it while im on cycle and what necessary supplements would be recommended other then the obvious Liver support ie Milk Thistle. My measurements are 6 feet, roughly 12-15% body fat. Any knowledge will help.

This is a terrible setup. Idk who gave u that one.

One you dont start dbol or any oral three weeks in you run it from day ine and stop 3-4 weeks in. Plus dbol is a terrible choice in general

Two you dont run test e only 6 weeks it takes 7 weeks at the least to even build stable blood levels.

First cycles are always test only. Tren is a no go for a first timer.

And you always run an ai. Aromasin is preferred but even adex is better than nothing. This whole thing is a mess bro and u r going to have a terrible experience

So lets have u start over. Some stats like weight maybe a pic to see bf cause 12-15 is a big range for guessing bf the diff between 12&15 are night and day.

Also training experience. What is your food intake and how much etc.

Tren is a maybe i have the compound but am still iffy on the decision. I am 21, 6feet, 190ish 12-15% body fat. The layout would be Test E base with Dbol, then either tren and winnstrol or just winnstrol after i finish 4 weeks of Dbol(all at moderade doses). I have all my pcts layed out i was just concerned merely on the On cycle support and anti-e.

really bad cycle, and you are to young. But if you really are intent on fucking yourself then go ahead

Top Bottom