napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Another ROIDS24 shipment

GTFORMULA

Banned
Use got my order today. Always hooks me up good. Here is a pic of my newest additions to my stash.

Attachments

• 20151008_162835-480x853.jpg
    20151008_162835-480x853.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 80
Description
STAR-MIX is an injectable steroid made by Radjay Health Care & Pharmaceutical, its active substances are Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 50 mg, Nandrolone Undecanoate 100 mg, Nandrolone Decanoate 150 mg.

Oh ok. That's the deca mix you spoke oh before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NICE... i have the neo mix of test, deca and eq coming soon, along with test and primo... ALL RADJAY

Roids24 is fuckin awsome i hit my package the states under 12 days so happy with them on the other hand i placed an oder with ashop a week before Roids24 and still havent seen it heres my order☺☺☺
cb3742d138fa6bd89c45b6c7f666ad51.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Roids24 is fuckin awsome i hit my package the states under 12 days so happy with them on the other hand i placed an oder with ashop a week before Roids24 and still havent seen it heres my order☺☺☺
cb3742d138fa6bd89c45b6c7f666ad51.jpg

Awesome to hear bro roids24 always comes through.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yeah man i was pretty accustomed with evo and for some reason they wont lemme review roids24 threads get deleted

Yeah man i was pretty accustomed with evo and for some reason they wont lemme review roids24 threads get deleted

That's so gay dude. He's supposed to be approved too. He wasn't banned.
We welcome all the reviews you got good or bad here.

Fyi if you use 5DC at checkout it will get you another 5% off your order.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yeah it's kinda shady cuz i havent heard a bad review for roids yet they are real cool about the prices and the shipping you just cant beat it

Glad you are enjoying. I know I am.

Evo probably didn't like them because they have enough customers to go without Evo. They probably didn't want the competition either.

Top Bottom