Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another guy from Evo stopping in

Tythion

Hey guys, Tythion from evo. Only been on Evo for a few months but things sure have gotten strange over there lately... I don't know a whole lot but I hope to contribute where I can and keep growing my knowledge base.

Anyways quick stats are
Weight: 205
Bf:16%

Always here to learn and I already see some familiar faces including NY and Robo, thanks for having me aboard.

Hey bro. Welcome to the board! Good to have you. You will run into lots of us from evo. Glad you see the light now.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Every contribution matters. Btw. Knowledge is subjective... any imput is appreciated. That's what makes us a community.

Every contribution matters. Btw. Knowledge is subjective... any imput is appreciated. That's what makes us a community.

this is a comment i just applaud... this is so very true and important to for everyone to see.. ALL INPUT IS APPRECIATED and KNOWLEDGE IS SUBJECTIVE... i don't care how much any single one of us knows, the beauty of this forum and that even the biggest genius in the room is going to learn something new from the great minds here... there's a collection of some of the most intelligent minds you can find and we ALL learn from each other... we agree to disagree if we have to but we also see the other point... its how it should be everywhere but never is shown but we are different here... we strive to be a far different place, of how its SUPPOSED to be...

Hey guys, Tythion from evo. Only been on Evo for a few months but things sure have gotten strange over there lately... I don't know a whole lot but I hope to contribute where I can and keep growing my knowledge base.

Anyways quick stats are

Always here to learn and I already see some familiar faces including NY and Robo, thanks for having me aboard.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... im really happy you found your way here... you are going to quickly see how much different it is here than any other forum you have been... if you ever ned help, don't hesitate to let me know...

Anyways quick stats are

I'm very happy to have you with us in our awesome community we have built here. We have a lot of great members and it's only getting better. We have an awesome family, and feel free to make this your home. I'm sure you will love it here. Fee free to contribute anywhere you see fit, and if there's anything you need at all don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush.

Getting better and better everyday.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR....it's a pleasure to have you here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... im really happy you found your way here... you are going to quickly see how much different it is here than any other forum you have been... if you ever ned help, don't hesitate to let me know...

Thank you Dylan, I am already seeing the difference, im happy to be along for the ride! Will do, thanks again bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom