napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Announcing our newest moderator... 9th Wonder

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As most of you read, we are going to be doing extensive enhancements to get maximum growth for the forum... In doing so, we need a bigger and stronger staff. I am extremely proud to introduce our newest moderator, 9th Wonder. 9th is extremely knowledgeable in many facets and is the epitome of what Adrenaline Rush is all about. He has been a great friend to me for quite some time yet he understood he still had to earn his position, which says so much about his character alone as he never expected a hand out. He has more than proven his value time and time again over the years and he is a huge asset to our home... I am pleased to announce 9th Wonder as our newest moderator!

As most of you read, we are going to be doing extensive enhancements to get maximum growth for the forum... In doing so, we need a bigger and stronger staff. I am extremely proud to introduce our newest moderator, 9th Wonder. 9th is extremely knowledgeable in many facets and is the epitome of what Adrenaline Rush is all about. He has been a great friend to me for quite some time yet he understood he still had to earn his position, which says so much about his character alone as he never expected a hand out. He has more than proven his value time and time again over the years and he is a huge asset to our home... I am pleased to announce 9th Wonder as our newest moderator!

I really appreciate the kind words brother.. It means a lot to me! This a great community of leaders with extensive knowledge, and like everyone else, I'm here to add value when I can.. but mostly learn from all of you that possess that tribal knowledge from actual real life experiences. It's an honor to be apart of a team that wants to be the best, but still stand on character and principle. We have the best sponsors with no hidden agenda's, and everyone is looking out for one another- I love that. That is what community is about, and I have seen this practiced time and time again on Dylan's watch. We got a good thing going, and I'll give you guys that best I got.

Let's have a great 2016 guys/gals! The year of change and a mindset of gratefulness.

Wait till you see the party's we throw in the moderator's forum! haha, just kidding!

Very well deserved! I'm extremely happy to see 9th wonder get this position as a moderator on our awesome staff. Congratulations brother, and welcome to the dream team! We have an awesome staff, and you,will,fit right into it

We are looking forward to a bigger and better 2016 with a growing community, and I'm glad to have you with us bro!

Very well deserved! I'm extremely happy to see 9th wonder get this position as a moderator on our awesome staff. Congratulations brother, and welcome to the dream team! We have an awesome staff, and you,will,fit right into it

We are looking forward to a bigger and better 2016 with a growing community, and I'm glad to have you with us bro!

Thanks Rick! You've always been 'the man' in my book. Both you and Dylan have been diligent about helping members for a LONG time. And not just one or two word answers either. I respect all of you very highly and You always want to earn the respect of the people you respect.. at least thats how I think.

Dylan and Rick..as well as many others- Thanks for being good examples and I look forward to is continuing to build upon this great foundation you guys have set. We got a really good thing going.

Congrats 9th Wonder. Couldn't think of anybody better for the postion. Another great addition to the AR staff!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom