napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Andarine clogged ear side effect?????

the_black_sculpture

Welp I ordered some Andarine from another legit source, but upon watching the review of Andarine (from another source) this guy stated a couple of days before the vision sides he noticed his right ear was a little clogged. Now that kinda spooked me considering I dealt with the clogged year a few months ago when I was dealing with a cold and I HATED that feeling. So is clogged ear a common side effect of S4? Also is there a OTC supplement I can take to help/minimize the vision issues?

never have heard of any such thing.

How do you know your andarine source is legit, as most arent. Where did you get it?

any sarms that don't come from sarmsx i wouldn't even think about putting inside me, could be a pure estrogen pill for all i know, there a no way to tell what's causing the clogged ears,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp I ordered some Andarine from another legit source, but upon watching the review of Andarine (from another source) this guy stated a couple of days before the vision sides he noticed his right ear was a little clogged. Now that kinda spooked me considering I dealt with the clogged year a few months ago when I was dealing with a cold and I HATED that feeling. So is clogged ear a common side effect of S4? Also is there a OTC supplement I can take to help/minimize the vision issues?

I have literally never heard of this side effect before, and certainly never experience it in the many times I've ran S4

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What was he doing dropping it in his ear? Lol never ever heard of this. Your ears become clogged from from fluid or build up getting in them, such as water, sinus issues, etc.

MissBizz

If you have allergies it may affect your eustachian tubes. Every time I pin HGH my ears get scratchy and pop. It's never caused an ear infection but I definitely felt it. Not sure if that's what's happening but it's definitely possible.

that is one of the oddest things ive ever heard and i can say with a million percent certainty that s4 does nothing of the sort... thats laughable to be honest..

that is one of the oddest things ive ever heard and i can say with a million percent certainty that s4 does nothing of the sort... thats laughable to be honest..

kinda made me laugh lol

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Shipping Success Rate
Discount code "christmas" for 25% off -2 days left-

Dude, just warm up a little baby oil and put a few drops into you ear! Warm, like no more than 40C (105*F)and wait a few minuts. clogged up wax should come out. Never hear of Andarine/S4 causing this.

I'm a deep water diver, and was diving to over 300ft, with never an issue. well except the vision sides... but ears, uh uh

It is winter with drier colder air, and ear infections can be common so keep that in mind

This guy went to the doctor and said doc every time I drink my cup of coffee in the morning I get a stabbing pain in my right eye. The doctor replied maybe you should remove the spoon from your cup.

This guy went to the doctor and said doc every time I drink my cup of coffee in the morning I get a stabbing pain in my right eye. The doctor replied maybe you should remove the spoon from your cup.

[emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Good one

My allergies are terrible this time of year. Especially in Texas... Could be allergies.

LMFAO!!!!! that was a good one! in all seriousness though, how many times have we seen this where someone has a runny nose, sore throat, etc and then automatically think it has to do with something they are using when in fact, thats a normal part of life, especially when seasons change?? i see it all the time... you cant just start making up scenarios that do not exist when normal things happen and then blame it on the compound..

Top Bottom