Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anavar questions

royadmors

I recently got 10mg anavar oral cycle. Most my buddies seem to think they know it all but given my medical history and just my attitude in general I want to know everything about anything I put in my body. First off I am 24 years old, 5,7 about 130-135lbs right now. I worked out and got up to 155lbs from 120. All natural. In 2012 i was diagnosed with testicular cancer and with a quick surgery of taking left nut I was back to good health. I'm healthy and work out consistent, about 12-14% body fat tops. My questions are as follows.
I hate needles is there any way to run this cycle with a protector, and a reboot for my body's natural functioning with just orals?
Can I get these all OTC?
What should i run that is the safest?

If you had cancer, anavar might be a good choice, but have you talked to your doctor? You have to be careful with your health and how you are managing everything. Doses should range from 20-30mgs/ed and no more than 6 weeks at a time. Make sure to use liver protection/organ protection like n2guard.

Research:
https://www.isarms.com/anavar

Yes, you can reboot your natural testosterone production without the need to use needles. For PCT you should use nolvadex, clomid, HCGenerate ES, and Ostarine with N2Guard. All of these compounds are taken orally, and they will help you get recovered in the most efficient way.

Top Bottom