Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Alternating SARMs - Blast & Cruise

Braaap677

Is it a good idea to run one sarm during a blast, then immediately switch to another sarm during a cruise? I heard sarms lose their effectiveness if they are alternated without coming off..? Thanks

Last edited:
Type this into Google:

"sarms blast cruise"

Got to be well over 50 threads on the topic. Do some reading on the subject. i do not have a one sentence answer for you as I am not all that familiar with SARMS.

you need to take time between sarms, you dont just jump from one then another, then another... you need 4 weeks off in between each one.. so if you are on trt and you run mk2866 12 weeks, take 4 weeks off then go to the next etc...

Sarms are great and encouraged to use during a cruise. Just make sure you have a good 4 weeks in between

Type this into Google:

"sarms blast cruise"

Got to be well over 50 threads on the topic. Do some reading on the subject. i do not have a one sentence answer for you as I am not all that familiar with SARMS.
very good point and i dont for the life of me understand why people dont do that first... you know bro, how many videos and articles i have just on that topic... so what do i even do them for if noone takes the time to go watch them FIRST THEN come up with a question from it? i just dont get it

very good point and i dont for the life of me understand why people dont do that first... you know bro, how many videos and articles i have just on that topic... so what do i even do them for if noone takes the time to go watch them FIRST THEN come up with a question from it? i just dont get it

People looking for easy answer.

I think they would be better served if they did their own research and formulated a plan.

Clearly there is a place for advice and guidance but let's not be sheep or lemmings.

You can gain nothing but good by educating yourself on a topic.

Dylan puts out killer videos and that is a good place to start.

People looking for easy answer.

I think they would be better served if they did their own research and formulated a plan.

Clearly there is a place for advice and guidance but let's not be sheep or lemmings.

You can gain nothing but good by educating yourself on a topic.

Dylan puts out killer videos and that is a good place to start.
i really appreciate that, thank you! Its more a hand out world anymore... I cannot imagine using something as serious as a steroid, or any ped for that matter, without having spent hours and hours researching it... THEN coming up with specific questions, as opposed to just basics... i dont know brother, things have changed, and im not even that old...

Top Bottom