Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ai while on m-sten?

250B

Hey dylan, what ai would you recommend while running m-sten? I will be running an on cycle support and a full 4 week pct. Just curious if there is a need for an ai, what you would recommend. I do currently have a bottle of liquiclo on hand, but don't know if that would help with on cycle estrogen. Thanks for any info, and as always, killer videos on YouTube!

I don't think m-sten aromatizes but I hope you're using test as a base. Do not use clomid as an AI because that's not what it does. You need aromasin if you want to be prepared and Sarmsx has some great aromasin that will cover you.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

It does not aromatise, but have heard of a few rare cases with soreness or sensitivity. Just wanted to be prepared if that were to happen. Thanks for the heads up. Also, I've read in several places that it is fine to run m-sten solo. That was my plan. Wasn't looking to run test, and figured a test booster would just be a waste of $ while on cycle, due to some shutdown. But was going to add an additional test booster to my pct

Why would it be a bad idea without test? Would I not get the full benefits, or am I missing something? Thanks

Your causing shut down, for a very short time (which can make your feel like shit, among many others) and then going to pct for the same amount of time you are on. It makes no sense. The "gains" you might make will probably be lost during the immediate pct to try and get your nuts working again.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS
Agreed.. I look at prohormones and orals the same. Can you run them without a test base? Sure. But why? With a test base, you'll feel better and make better gains. You're getting shutdown regardless so why not run a proper cycle and reap the benefits/gains rather than half assing it and spending more time feeling like shit, trying to recover. Just my thoughts dude.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Even better get your get a 20 ml of test for a real cycle then get some tbol too replace the super toxic methyl stenbatrash and throw the crappy designer steroid away. The only upside was they were legal and guys who couldnt get gear used them . No point run cycle of real proven compounds that will give much better results gains you can hold on too with far less side effects.

Even better get your get a 20 ml of test for a real cycle then get some tbol too replace the super toxic methyl stenbatrash and throw the crappy designer steroid away. The only upside was they were legal and guys who couldnt get gear used them . No point run cycle of real proven compounds that will give much better results gains you can hold on too with far less side effects.

Completely agree.. I'm straight with taking those designer steroids as well. TBOL or Winny is how I roll when taking oral AAS. Test should always be the foundation to any cycle no question.

Yep. I don't screw around with Prohormones. At one time, I believe they had their place but not now when you have quality gear at your fingertips. Much better cycles can be had.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Thanks for all the suggestions. You got me reconsidering my cycle. I had just read soo many things where people said running it solo was ok. I should have come here first. Thanks

Thanks for all the suggestions. You got me reconsidering my cycle. I had just read soo many things where people said running it solo was ok. I should have come here first. Thanks
No problem bud. You're going to see people say all kinds of things on the internet but trust me man.. you run a cycle of a prohormone/oral only vs. a cycle thats properly laid out with a test base, it'll be very clear what gives better quality gains. We have some of the best sources on this board too so youre in the right place.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

That's ok bud. You are in the right place to have the best help and info available, and you won't get steered wrong here. That's for sure

Top Bottom