napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI and PCT

costonor

Hi Dylan. I wanted to pick you brain on a few things. I've just finished my second cycle. They've been pretty basic cycle so far and I'm looking to experiment with a few new things. I wanted to do a sustanon and tren cycle.

I have no idea how to dose the sustanon but I know I wanted to keep by tren low. I was thinking possibly doing 250mg of sustanon every two days and 50mg of tren acetate with 12.5mg of aromasin every two days as well.

I know I need caber or prami as well but I'm not sure how to dose those properly. How would you improve this cycle and how much of the caber or prami should I be doing on that much tren a?

I'm 23. 5'8, 198lbs, and 12% body fat.

I have some experience with dbol, tbol, and test prop, and test enanthate. Nothing too crazy.

bro im sorry but im not advising steroid use to you at your age and definitely not tren... clearly you have no clue the damage you have already done but trust me, in about 5 or 6 years, your going to know first hand and then its too late.. your going to learn a hard hard lesson if you run any more cycles this young... your completely ruining your internal growth clock and by throwing that haywire as you are, your going to completely fuck yourself down the road... i guarantee it...

You're just too young for steroids right now buddy. At your age your endocrine system is still changing and developing and you don't want to fuck with that, or you could do long term damage. There is no reason to use steroids at your age. My first cycle was at 36

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Good afternoon Dylan, enjoy your videos. Just received Mk-677, LGD and Cardarine. How would you recommend when to take them and should you have an empty stomach. Also, should Cardarine be taken an hour before working out?

Thanks
Thanasi

Good afternoon Dylan, enjoy your videos. Just received Mk-677, LGD and Cardarine. How would you recommend when to take them and should you have an empty stomach. Also, should Cardarine be taken an hour before working out?

Thanks
Thanasi

please start your own thread in the future... what you just did is extremely rude bro... it makes no difference with or without food unless you find your getting an upset stomach when taking without food... otherwise, it makes no difference...

here's exactly how you run it...

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom